Windows 10: Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Discus and support Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stanroy, Feb 24, 2017.

1. stanroy Win User

Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be very much appreciated, thanks Roy

:)

stanroy, Feb 24, 2017

2. Problems with Camera app

My laptop's an ACER Travelmate.

AaronSaltzer, Feb 24, 2017
  3. 6021 Connection problems

It's an Acer Travelmate 3012

gburch---01, Feb 24, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Why do you want to do that it's a lot of work for nothing download win10 ISO boot from it delete all partitions and do a clean install of ten

Samuria, Feb 24, 2017
  5. stanroy Win User
    Many thanks for your reply, does seem easier, I'll give it some thought, thanks for your time,Roy

stanroy, Feb 24, 2017
  6. cottonball, Feb 25, 2017
  7. billz Win User
    Thank you all - I will consider your posts - it may correct some problems I have with my son's Acer. bill

billz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings - Similar Threads - Reset Acer Travelmate

2. Reset to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset to factory settings.: Hi I ran into a problem yesterday I reset my laptop back to factory settings as it was going through the setup process it came to a screen and asked me to enter a email address that I do not have or have never used now I can't proceed any further and stuck at this screen if...
  3. Reset to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset to factory settings.: Hi I ran into a problem yesterday I reset my laptop back to factory settings as it was going through the setup process it came to a screen and asked me to enter a email address that I do not have or have never used now I can't proceed any further and stuck at this screen if...
  4. Reset to factory settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset to factory settings: Hello everyone! I'm asking for help. I have an old Asus N53Sv running Windows 10 It was a window 7 and I updated it during the free window. So, it's a good machine, it never let me down l, I still edit videos in it. Recently I installed some new drivers and probably...
  6. Will Acer Travelmate accept an SSD in the HDD slot?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will Acer Travelmate accept an SSD in the HDD slot?: System will not boot after cloning HDD to SSD Will Acer Travelmate accept an SSD in the HDD slot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-acer-travelmate-accept-an-ssd-in-the-hdd-slot/ce1a03b0-cd7d-432b-97b8-50cd1d671869
  7. ACER Travelmate TMP-645-M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ACER Travelmate TMP-645-M: I have an acer travelmate laptop. TMP-645-M. I have Windows 10 loaded. All works fine. I hadn't noticed an issue with the display. However, I have come today to connect an external monitor to the laptop. The monitor does not receive a signal from the laptop. On review I...
  8. reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset to factory settings: I'm attempting to reset my laptop (Lenova Thinkpad) to factory settings. I've gone through the Widows prompts and instructions to rest but keep getting an error that "something went wrong" and my computer/ windows can not reset- Any help? Thanks...
  9. Reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset to factory settings: Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit. It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted...
  10. At Last! Acer Travelmate 2420 running with 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    At Last! Acer Travelmate 2420 running with 1607: This old laptop's been a pain with Windows 10. It runs fine with 7 Pro, 8.1 (as Enterprise trial), but upgrades are almost impossible, and until today, I could not clean install either. The reason is the built-in wireless adapter and the Windows 10 driver for it or at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer travelmate p factory settings

2. how do you factory restet an acer travelmate

3. how to hard reset acer travelmate p-238

4. factory reset acer travelmate b,
  5. factory reset acer travelmate,
  6. how to hard reset acer travelmate,
  7. acer travelmate 2480 restore to factory,
  8. acer tmp 645-s reset