Windows 10: Reset lost Admin Password

Discus and support Reset lost Admin Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !! When we got our computer my husband... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by flashh4, Mar 26, 2017.

1. flashh4 Win User

Reset lost Admin Password

Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !!

Help her out guys with any suggestions ??
    Thanks
    Chuck

:)

flashh4, Mar 26, 2017

2. how to reset admin password of window 10

during the process of upgrading window 7 premium to window 10, I lost the password of the admin account but the password of the user account is in tact. I can use the user account alright but having lost the admin. account password , I am unable to use all
    the powers. I have not created any reset Disk. I have a dell computer with USB ports and disk ports. is there any way to reset my admin account?

Muhammad Hamayun Khan, Mar 26, 2017
  3. DeniseN8 Win User
    Lost Windows 10 admin password, no back up disc, unable to reset due no admin password

There are many ways to reset a lost Windows admin password.

You can use a password reset disk, Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset <removed>

Or use a Windows installation disk:

Reset Forgotten Windows 10 Password without Reset Disk

DeniseN8, Mar 26, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Mar 26, 2017
  5. flashh4 Win User
    Thanks NavyLCDR, that was all i had in my notes, so your confirmation is much appreciated ! I will instruct her this way !
    Thanks
    Chuck

flashh4, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Reset lost Admin Password - Similar Threads - Reset lost Admin

2. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost admin password: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-password/ccb69d2e-0d95-476c-83c6-8692a6e11147
  3. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost admin password: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-password/ccb69d2e-0d95-476c-83c6-8692a6e11147
  4. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  6. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  7. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. PC Admin password lost. How to reset?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Admin password lost. How to reset?: I cannot remember, or have had my PC Admin password changed by mistake in getting my Mucrosoft Account or Office license registered. Can I reset my PC admin password through my MS Account?...
  9. lost admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost admin password: I have lost the admin password, fortunately as a user I have admin rights to this computer. I didn't create or have lost the password disk when I installed Windows 10. How do I either delete the other Admin account of change the password for it? Thank you. rk...
  10. admin password lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    admin password lost: i've lost my admin passowrd and can't get in as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/admin-password-lost/e79664dd-3a2d-4aee-9b63-f8a5336031f9