Windows 10: Reset only worked for two days

Discus and support Reset only worked for two days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 computer said it ran into a problem and couldn't repair itself. I did a reset and loaded software back. Then two days later the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonnaHunt, Aug 21, 2018.

1. DonnaHunt Win User

Reset only worked for two days

My windows 10 computer said it ran into a problem and couldn't repair itself. I did a reset and loaded software back. Then two days later the same thing happened again. Is it worth doing a reset again? Do I need a new computer? This one is 4-5 years old and has been running well until this happened.

:)

DonnaHunt, Aug 21, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 21, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Reset only worked for two days

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Reset only worked for two days :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Reset only worked for two days ;) )

jboydgolfer, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Reset only worked for two days

1. Reset only worked for two days - Similar Threads - Reset worked days

2. All day event spans two days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  3. All day event spans two days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  4. bluescreens two days in a row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreens two days in a row: Hello,I get random bluescreens with error: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALHere is the minidump folder: https://easyupload.io/m/28mzwyThis becomes extra frustrating when you're in competetive online games....Thank you in advance...
  5. Network of two computers works on one only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network of two computers works on one only: I have two desktop computers both running Win10 most current connected by two cables to one Xfinity Modem/Router. Some time ago, I set up a Network on both machines. When I open File Explorer on machine "A", I see both "A" and "B" computers and can access any file on both....
  6. Two days in a row, Chrome quits working?

in Browsers and Email
    Two days in a row, Chrome quits working?: Hi everyone. I just had Chrome quite working again, this is the second time in two days. Yesterday I had the same thing, I reinstalled and it started working again after going through getting all my links back and syncing. Not it has done the same thing again. I have run...
  7. Issues last two days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues last two days: Hi, Last two days sites I use a lot are blocked ie: bbc news, yahoo mail and others. Some work but are very slow to start. ie Gmail, Audible. I have used Edge and Chrome no difference. Tried disabling virus/firewall. No difference. All worked fine before. Not changed or...
  8. Factory Reset stuck 85% for two days!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset stuck 85% for two days!: I’ve done a factory reset on my PC hoping to just start everything from scratch since my graphics card wouldn’t update after multiple runs and using different tools to resolve this issue. Radeon suggested just doing a full Reset on my PC, and so I did. Now I’ve been stuck at...
  9. Two monitors but only one display works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two monitors but only one display works: I have two monitors displaying the Windows 10 screen and all of my shortcut buttons. I have gone through display settings and extending the displays. I have them set up in the right sequence. When I click on the 2nd monitor, everything appears on the 1st monitor. I...
  10. Two (little) different BSOD in two days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two (little) different BSOD in two days.: Hi, Two (little) different BSOD in two days. The first yesterday while I was not using the PC (but many apps open), I heard him restart. I checked the memory, no problem. I checked all my drives, no problem, I installed the latest AMD drivers and today I got the second...