Windows 10: Reset 'remove everything' - need help

Discus and support Reset 'remove everything' - need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I did a 'reset, remove everything' and chose ' remove files and clean hard drive' It took about 1.5 hr to complete the first stage. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lliw, Nov 15, 2016.

1. lliw Win User

Reset 'remove everything' - need help

Hi Guys, I did a 'reset, remove everything' and chose ' remove files and clean hard drive'

It took about 1.5 hr to complete the first stage.

It then made me choose to press esc or f11 (I think), I then chose f11.

It has now been sitting on a black screen with a the circular dot thing loading for the last few hours.

I tried to restart, but then it came back to the black loading screen.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

:)

2. Interrupted "Remove everything" Reset

You could try power on and off your tablet 3 times, on the third try, it should boot into the Advanced Recovery environment.

Click Advanced Options

Click Troubleshoot

Click Reset this PC then follow the on screen instructions.

If this does not work, then your next option is to go to a working computer, download and create a bootable copy.

Proceed to boot from the USB install media. If your Tablet does not have a standard USB A port, you will need to purchase a USB A to Micro adapter then boot from the USB to perform a clean install.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 15, 2016
  4. lliw Win User

Reset 'remove everything' - need help [​IMG]

^this is the black loading screen

5. lliw Win User
    After hours scratching my head, I finally realised it was my Bluetooth mouse dongle. It has now been unplugged and it's working

lliw, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Reset 'remove everything' - need help - Similar Threads - Reset 'remove everything'

2. Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation: I bought a windows 11 acer laptop from a friend. It has a factory data reset computer with an account he just created on it. I'm wanting to do a reset of remove everything so the drive will "be cleaned", I went to check the Microsoft license and it says it's digitally...
  3. Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation: I bought a windows 11 acer laptop from a friend. It has a factory data reset computer with an account he just created on it. I'm wanting to do a reset of remove everything so the drive will "be cleaned", I went to check the Microsoft license and it says it's digitally...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  5. Need help with appearance, everything is white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with appearance, everything is white: At the top of the file explorer, where the file directory is, It's all whited out. Can someone help me? Switching to Light mode and High contrast mode makes it show again, but I dont like that. I will post a picture of Dark mode and Light mode, it is clear that I cant see the...
  6. Forced reset with remove everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced reset with remove everything: Hi, This is my company's laptop. After logged in to the company domain, routinely open Outlook, Teams etc to start work, in about 5 minutes later a pop-up window of Azure asking for the code that was sent to my mobile. As per normal I entered the key, then suddenly the...
  7. Need Help With Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help With Reset: My pc has been acting up so I have decided to reset. I have about 30gb worth of data I want to keep in a folder, how do I reset and remove everything but that one folder without using an external drive? submitted by /u/CreepsGamer_ [link] [comments]...
  8. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please-everything-is-to-big/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  9. I need to reset everything.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need to reset everything.: Hi, I would like to know how to reset my windows 10 laptop. You see, my tiny brain forgot my own password, and my main account is the only admin. I've tried what I think is everything. I've reset my password about 5 times, nothing. I've used Command Prompt, nothing....
  10. Reset and remove everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset and remove everything: Hello my friends. I reset windows 10 and chose remove everything yesterday. And i have a question.has All virus and connection history of my pc been deleted?...