Windows 10: Reset Stalled

Discus and support Reset Stalled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not sure if this is the right topic for this. I was having network issues with my laptop and decided to reset because I could not find a cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HiddenArmadillo, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Reset Stalled

I am not sure if this is the right topic for this.

I was having network issues with my laptop and decided to reset because I could not find a cause for the problem. The reset has been at ‘resetting this pc 42%’ for two hours now.

How do I know if it has stalled or is just taking a long time. I started the reset process about 11:30am, it is now 2:52pm.

:)

HiddenArmadillo, Nov 3, 2017

2. Lumia 920 Stuck after Factory Reset

Following an update to multiple apps, my 920 screen was blank during calls and I could not hang up. So, I deleted all of the third party apps. The problem remained. So, I did a hard reset. The problem remained. So, I did a factory reset. The factory reset
    stalled for half an hour, so I did a hard reset. Now the phone is stalled at "NOKIA" in the start up process. Can anyone help, please?!

StuartMc---01, Nov 3, 2017
  3. Here drive + Beta stalls

Is the stalling issue fixed? Since the here update my navigation does not work at all. It just detects GPS location and stalls. Nothing else. Already did a soft reset. If anyone has any suggestions please reply. @Nokia, please fix the bug

RudeDude---01, Nov 3, 2017
  4. Reset Stalled

False Alarm. I guess there was more data left than I thought after I deleted my personal files. I think that is what took so long.

My laptop is now installing updates after reinstalling.

Hopefully my network issues have been solved.

HiddenArmadillo, Nov 3, 2017
Thema:

Reset Stalled

1. Reset Stalled - Similar Threads - Reset Stalled

2. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  3. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  5. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  6. Updates stalled downloading after reset of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates stalled downloading after reset of Windows 10: I've reinstalled Windows 10 after problems with a previous update and now the updates seem to be stuck.Realtek Semiconductor Corp update from 2017 is stuck downloading at 100% - what can I do to remedy this as there is no option to halt the downloadAndrew...
  7. Updates stalled downloading after reset of Windows 10

Updates stalled downloading after reset of Windows 10: I've reinstalled Windows 10 after problems with a previous update and now the updates seem to be stuck.Realtek Semiconductor Corp update from 2017 is stuck downloading at 100% - what can I do to remedy this as there is no option to halt the downloadAndrew...
  8. Updates stalled downloading after reset of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Computer reset stalled at Windows setup

Computer reset stalled at Windows setup: My laptop (Asus L200H) C drive it too small (50GB) to allow Windows updates. So I decided to reset it to factory settings. During the Windows installation I received the (attached?) blue screen (about languages and tome zone) , filled it out but was not able to proceed. The...
  10. factory reset stalled at last restart

factory reset stalled at last restart: When I did a complete restore clean drives and all it got to the screen that lets you pick country time zone etc. It gives a message that says Windows had trouble restarting. We think an update may fix this if you have wifi select it on next screen or use an ethernet cable....