Windows 10: "Reset this PC" Function

Discus and support "Reset this PC" Function in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does this work? I literally tried last night and ended up with some kind of Boot Device error that continued to restart loop with the same result. 16109 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Try, Aug 13, 2015.

1. TRY
    Try Win User

"Reset this PC" Function

Does this work? I literally tried last night and ended up with some kind of Boot Device error that continued to restart loop with the same result.

:)

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Aug 13, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Siraximus Win User

"Reset this PC" Function

I recent had a problem. With windows 10 and had to revert to windows Eight again quick question are u able to use your PC in windows ten if not are you trying to go back to. Windows eight

Edit
    Only asking because I was the only one to have the problem that i did and now I'm trying to help or find others that have a similar problem

Siraximus, Aug 13, 2015
  5. TRY
    Try Win User
    I ended up reinstalling Windows 7, then re-upgrading to Windows 10. This time I've made a recovery drive for Windows 10 though.

6. Siraximus Win User
    So your computer is restarting and restarting over and over again is there any time. Frame you can do thinGs like Ctrl all delete? Also does your PC not give you the option to cancel. The restart?

Siraximus, Aug 13, 2015
  7. TRY
    Try Win User
    I couldn't do anything, it will show the error screen about a boot drive fail, then restart with the same result each time. I just threw a Windows 7 USB stick and installed that.

I believe the error was "Inaccessible Boot Device"

8. Siraximus Win User

"Reset this PC" Function

Siraximus, Aug 13, 2015
  9. TRY
    Try Win User
Thema:

"Reset this PC" Function

1. "Reset this PC" Function - Similar Threads - Reset Function

2. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  3. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.: I have a laptop with Windows 10 currently installed and recently have down a game from Steam. When I went to turn my laptop on this morning it went through the booting process normally showing that the screen does work. However, after going through that process it would go to...
  4. Cannot access pc reset functions from laptop that has blank black screen upon start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Enquire about the Function " Reset This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enquire about the Function " Reset This PC": Some malware may existed in my PC. So, i would like to remove them by resetting my PC.For details, I visit to "Settings -> Rocovery -> Reset This PC". Then i selete "Remove everything","Clean Data YES","Delete files from all drivesYes"."Download WindowsYES".Could this...
  6. Enquire about the Function " Reset This PC"

Enquire about the Function " Reset This PC": Some malware may existed in my PC. So, i would like to remove them by resetting my PC.For details, I visit to "Settings -> Rocovery -> Reset This PC". Then i selete "Remove everything","Clean Data YES","Delete files from all drivesYes"."Download WindowsYES".Could this...
  7. I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-pc-wont-function-i-tried-resetting/95bb9310-76fe-46c1-b4fb-f34a6ec0ae99
  8. I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-my-pc-wont-function-i-tried-resetting/95bb9310-76fe-46c1-b4fb-f34a6ec0ae99
  9. I need help my pc wont function i tried resetting it but it keeps telling me i have no...

10. Several functions not working after a local factory reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Several functions not working after a local factory reset: Before performing a factory reset, every single thing on my laptop worked well.I tried performing a factory reset but due to the storage being insufficient, I deleted all deletable files including those in the program filesI believe it is fine by the way. I do not remember...