Windows 10: Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.

Discus and support Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; should i just reset my pc? but firstly i will remove my hard drive and then full reset windows 10 i cant delete the old profile from C/user:/ it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Oxlzlope, May 24, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.

should i just reset my pc? but firstly i will remove my hard drive and then full reset windows 10

i cant delete the old profile from C/user:/ it keeps saying you need permission from S-12-213 etc code something a microsoft tech support ****ed it all up for me

my question is should i first remove my hard drive? yeah is that okay?

:)

Oxlzlope, May 24, 2017

2. "Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled on...greyed out

I too have bitdeffender wich has caused so msany issues on win 10

but disabling autopilot, disabling profiles nothings working

its still blocking them

I have a call in to ms support too

iriesoaringeagle, May 24, 2017
  3. "Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled on...greyed out

Try leaving Autopilot enabled; then click on Tools button, then click on Profiles; turn on (Check Profiles), then uncheck Let Autopilot manage my profiles. Go back to Main page and choose the Standard Profile.

I have mine setup this way with no issues.

LyonGilbert, May 24, 2017
  4. Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.

Hi Oxlzlope

Not sure what you mean should I remove hard drive first.

Do you have a two plus drive system?

If there is data in this profile that you want to keep please back it up before deleting. If you have a data drive and want to ensure nothing strange happens to data when you delete then yes I would remove. That being said, if you remove when you try to remove profile then windows may complain as it can't access files.

In this post spunk provides a link to take ownership which seems to be your issue.

0x80004005 Unspecified error - Cannot erase file on USB Memory Stick

Maybe try this before resetting Windows.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 25, 2017
  5. Oxlzlope Win User
    the thing is i tried all the methods already

take owner ship
    create a built in admin
    all the same you need permission from the 5-12-S something
    i guess full reset is the solution so i can create another user profile

Oxlzlope, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues.

1. Reset Win 10 Cause Of Profile Issues. - Similar Threads - Reset Cause Profile

2. Issues with resetting and login profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with resetting and login profile: I reset my computer for reselling. However it still has my name on login and comes up with error message when I try my pin. I tried restarting it to safe mode by holding down shift and restart, then press F4. This does not put it in safe mode no matter how many timesI tried....
  3. Issues with resetting and login profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with resetting and login profile: I reset my computer for reselling. However it still has my name on login and comes up with error message when I try my pin. I tried restarting it to safe mode by holding down shift and restart, then press F4. This does not put it in safe mode no matter how many timesI tried....
  4. Issues with resetting and login profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues: HP Laptop i5 Don’t know all the specs but I can get them if it matters. The laptop had Win 10 on it, but I wanted a fresh install so I reset it via the Settings > Security > Reset This PC I didn’t need to retain any files, so in chose “Delete Everything”. It did it’s process...
  6. Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Home - Reset/Recovery Issues: HP Laptop i5 Don’t know all the specs but I can get them if it matters. The laptop had Win 10 on it, but I wanted a fresh install so I reset it via the Settings > Security > Reset This PC I didn’t need to retain any files, so in chose “Delete Everything”. It did it’s process...
  7. win 10 color profile resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 color profile resetting: I'm using NVidia GTX 1060 and I resolved my problem of color profile resetting on startup by disabling color profile triggers on Calibration loader, but I still have a problem with color resetting when and it turns out only then I go to Settings in Win 10 and click the first...
  8. Win 10 Reset Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Reset Issue: Following recent system and features software updates, my Win 10 Pro machine would not boot. Auto repair function provided no joy. Reversal of recent updates system and feature set provided no joy. Reset/Reinstalled Win 10 using retain personal files option. Process...
  9. win 10 update causing log in issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 update causing log in issues: it seems that every time i do a win 10 update to get current defender revisions, the next day i get a warning that my email login's need fixing in outlook. i guess i will revert to relying on my 3'rd party av prg's only until this is fixed unless someone knows the solution ....
  10. Win 10 laptop reset Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 laptop reset Issue: So my laptop is almost 7 years old and i'm planning to trade it in for a new one. When I tried doing the standard Reset my PC via the Recovery utility in Win 10, it always ends up with the error "There was a problem is resetting your pc. No changes were made." Now, I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 systemsettingsbroker color profile