Windows 10: Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

Discus and support Reset Windows 10 lose Programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LecantoJoe, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there.

So I use the reset to factory settings - forgot that this computer was first Windows 7 - Well, the reset did not go to win 7, it went some where even the upgrade to Win 10 did not start at. Edge replaces IE on almost any link I go to via WWW. The Audacity program, gone, down loaded a new 2.2 and while the programs loads it will not work, using their guild lines - the software can NOT find the audio device. Okay its an old system, but even when I attempted to reload a download for Win 7 the system reads "You can not upgrade to Win 7 from Win 10" I am sorry it was Win 7 upgraded to Win 10.

ANY Help here?

[Moved from : Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

:)

LecantoJoe, Aug 17, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

1. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs - Similar Threads - Reset lose Programs

2. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs: I’ve lost access to login as admin. Is it possible to reset without losing files, apps and programs to regain login to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-apps-and-programs/f390f88b-3c20-4ec9-9c09-311662844949
  3. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs: I’ve lost access to login as admin. Is it possible to reset without losing files, apps and programs to regain login to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-apps-and-programs/f390f88b-3c20-4ec9-9c09-311662844949
  4. Reset Windows 10 without losing apps and programs

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 reboot loses all programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 reboot loses all programs: This is a fairly long explanation of my issue. But I thought the more someone knew about this behavior may help determine the solution. Thanks for taking a look.My laptop running Windows 10 Home was in ‘sleep’ mode. I often do not shut down the laptop between uses....
  6. Update windows 10 without losing programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update windows 10 without losing programs: Hi, I have windows 10 1909 and want to update to windows 10 2004, am I going to lose programs currently installed? submitted by /u/AnonPH009 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i58g0i/update_windows_10_without_losing_programs/
  7. Reset windows 10 without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset windows 10 without losing data: Can i reset windows 10 without losing personal data and apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-data/9f42eba2-29d3-4dd1-8aea-d11ab71794ed
  8. Reset PC Losing Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC Losing Windows 10 Pro: Recently I reset my PC to a factory reset. I did not clean the drive. I presumed my account would remember my product key however after reset I no longer have Windows 10 Pro, just Windows 10 Home. I have no way to access my product key but surely I can recover Windows 10 Pro...
  9. is it possibe to avoid losing programs after a reset on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    is it possibe to avoid losing programs after a reset on windows 10?: i'm just about to buy a new laptop and this problem has happened to me a lot of times over the years using computers. i know about backing up and suchlike. but is there some way to have the os on its own drive so that if you were to reinstall or reset you wouldn't lose...
  10. Reset Windows 10 lose Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Windows 10 lose Programs: Hello, I was after the last downloads from MS for my Windows 10 - So thinking I could do this, I use the reset to another date - no help there. So I use the reset to factory settings - forgot that this computer was first Windows 7 - Well, the reset did not go to win 7, it...