Windows 10: reset windows stopped and got problem due to wdf_violation

Discus and support reset windows stopped and got problem due to wdf_violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i was trying to make a reset of windows and reinstall. - its says that there is a problem due to wdf_violation!! any sugesstion? 23684 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nasosmn, Sep 22, 2015.

1. nasosmn Win User

reset windows stopped and got problem due to wdf_violation

i was trying to make a reset of windows and reinstall. - its says that there is a problem due to wdf_violation!! any sugesstion?

:)

nasosmn, Sep 22, 2015
  2. Annie_916 Win User

How do I fix this blue screen of death and getting stuck at load screen?

Whenever I first turn my computer on, it gets stuck at the logo sign. I have to force shut it down by holding the power button. I turn it on again and it loads fine.

The blue screen of death appears when:

Resetting the pc with the stop code: wdf_violation

startup repair with the stop code: wdf_violation

closed a game with stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Steps I've taken:

defrag

Ccleaner

command prompt sfc/scannow where it resulted: windows resouce protection did not find any integrity violation

command prompt chkdsk where nothing was found as well.

reinstalled antivirus avast

tried to reset pc and startup repair

Please help.

Annie_916, Sep 22, 2015
  3. BeauWoods Win User
    WDF_Violation

I'm trying to reset my PC using the 'Reset this PC' option under settings in Windows 10 due a large amount of viruses I've managed to accumulate. Whenever I try it though it comes up saying there's an issue resetting and it needs to restart. The PC then
    restarts and references WDF_Violation. Can anyone offer help?

BeauWoods, Sep 22, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. reset windows stopped and got problem due to wdf_violation - Similar Threads - reset stopped got

2. Windows stop code WDF_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stop code WDF_VIOLATION: My pc is in an endless cycle of restarting.It cycles through the MSI logo page the a Windows stop code page that states my device has run into a problem and needs to restart.We will restart for you.Stop code WDF_VIOLATIONPlease help....
  3. Windows stop code WDF_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stop code WDF_VIOLATION: My pc is in an endless cycle of restarting.It cycles through the MSI logo page the a Windows stop code page that states my device has run into a problem and needs to restart.We will restart for you.Stop code WDF_VIOLATIONPlease help....
  4. WDF_VIOLATION bsod problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF_VIOLATION bsod problem: Hello, I experience since a month multiple times a crash from windows.The error code is always the same WDF_VIOLATION.I used a software called "bluescreenview" by NirSoft to look at the Dump created in C:\Windows\MinidumpAnd there are only two system files that make Windows...
  5. WDF_VIOLATION bsod problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDF_VIOLATION bsod problem: Hello, I experience since a month multiple times a crash from windows.The error code is always the same WDF_VIOLATION.I used a software called "bluescreenview" by NirSoft to look at the Dump created in C:\Windows\MinidumpAnd there are only two system files that make Windows...
  6. Stop Code: WDF_Violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Code: WDF_Violation: I read the fix on Windows website and also HP website for the WDF_Violation. But after getting the blue screen and telling me that " your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are collecting some error info and then we will restart for you", even if it reaches 100%...
  7. WDF_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDF_VIOLATION: My CPU is at 97-100% when I just opened my rainbow 6 siege. And the temperature is at 90 degrees Celsius at least. Then I searched to fix that problem and said that I need to check for updates in setting and update, and then I click on update in steelseries keyboard then...
  8. WDF_VIOLATION when install/refresh/reset

WDF_VIOLATION when install/refresh/reset: Been using Windows 10 since it was released with no major problems. On 10061 I got some malware (russian game website open in browser on boot) so i tried to use Settings->Reset/Refresh but it just BSOD and reset without changing anything. So I reinstalled Windows twice...
  9. BSOD When Trying To Reset Windows 10 (WDF_Violation)

BSOD When Trying To Reset Windows 10 (WDF_Violation): Hey Guys, need urgent help here i have windows 8.1 earlier and upgrade it to windows 10 latest build its working fine till i notice system thread exception BSOD occur sometimes (when using chrome) so i decided to reset my windows 10 and start from begining, but when i try...
  10. wdf_violation RESET WINDOWS

wdf_violation RESET WINDOWS: i was trying to reset windows and i got message wdf_violation. any help? 23685