Windows 10: Reset windows update parameters ?

Discus and support Reset windows update parameters ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there I recently changed to Insider builds and I wasn't happy with it so I went back to my previous build. But now, I want to stop being an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RDH001, Oct 14, 2017.

1. RDH001 Win User

Reset windows update parameters ?

Hi there

I recently changed to Insider builds and I wasn't happy with it so I went back to my previous build. But now, I want to stop being an insider and go back to normal. I've paused insider builds, so it won't let me go back and just stop them.

What's the best way around this without a fresh install ? Will "reset my PC" reset the windows update parameters? Or maybe it might be best to wait for the fall update and install that, will that reset the update parameters ?

:)

RDH001, Oct 14, 2017
  2. 1BMike Win User

Windows Defender will not turn on after Windows 10 version 1511 update

I updated my computer today with version 1511 of Windows 10. The Windows Defender will not turn on. I reset the parameters in regedit and services.msc it will ne start. Everything I have tried has failed.

1BMike, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Error BI initializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb

In my case, I was altcoin mining. The bios reset itself and was not set on the right parameters for my GPUs. I had to go back into bios and reset the correct parameters.

Jim.Slater, Oct 14, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

What build are you on now?

NavyLCDR, Oct 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Reset windows update parameters ? - Similar Threads - Reset update parameters

2. No Auto Reboot Parameter for Windows 10 Update Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Auto Reboot Parameter for Windows 10 Update Assistant: I am looking for No Auto Reboot Parameter for Windows 10 Update Assistant for installing Windows 10 Feature update using powershell script without auto reboot after 30 Min....
  3. No Auto Reboot Parameter for Windows 10 Update Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Auto Reboot Parameter for Windows 10 Update Assistant: I am looking for No Auto Reboot Parameter for Windows 10 Update Assistant for installing Windows 10 Feature update using powershell script without auto reboot after 30 Min....
  4. No Auto Reboot Parameter for Windows 10 Update Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update: Hi, I was pointed here from the general Microsoft Q&A forum. original question I cannot attach any file here please see the link for them:Hi, we have an application that needs strict connection parameters. Our external device tries to update connection parameters Control...
  6. BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update

BLE: Windows 11 are rejecting connection parameters update: Hi, I was pointed here from the general Microsoft Q&A forum. original question I cannot attach any file here please see the link for them:Hi, we have an application that needs strict connection parameters. Our external device tries to update connection parameters Control...
  7. Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters

in Cortana
    Alexa for PC crashes constantly and resets parameters: I have Amazon Alexa installed on my PC running Windows 10. About 90% of the time when I talk to Alexa, it is not available and is resetting. When it resets, it p goes back to default parameters. For example, if I set high priority to avoid interruption to music, it goes back...
  8. Parameter is invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter is invalid: Ok since every discussion on this has been closed or locked guess I have to start a new one. This started 3 days ago and it started with the calculator app I'm guessing because I noticed it there first. But now every app including micro store and others now come up with...
  9. parameter

parameter: why does it say parameter incorrect when i hit print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parameter/1b2e6b2c-6b11-46ef-a22b-ce015fe41dc3
  10. windows update service error 87 : the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update service error 87 : the parameter is incorrect: my windows 10 update show this error when i start update service then i got this error again . i have windows 10 pro v1803 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msiexec /option <required parameter> [optional parameter] V5.0.18362.1

2. reset widows update paramaters