Windows 10: Reset your PC is missing!

Discus and support Reset your PC is missing! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm booting from my Windows 10 USB, I choose repair, and troubleshoot, but I can't find any reset option!! I tried the Auto repair then I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KasperKyd, Feb 8, 2017.

1. KasperKyd Win User

Reset your PC is missing!

I'm booting from my Windows 10 USB, I choose repair, and troubleshoot, but I can't find any reset option!! I tried the Auto repair then I go to advanced options but still no Reset!!

Any hint!

:)

KasperKyd, Feb 8, 2017
  2. csoros Win User

Check your PC is missing

Hi,

Any advice how
    Reset your PC is missing! [​IMG]

to solve the quandary
    of reserving Windows 10 menu of mine doesn't show the check your PC option? Only says your PC is ready.

Thanks

csoros, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Check your PC is missing

Click Your PC is ready

Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, please post a screenshot or photo of
    a. what you see when using your bootable USB
    b. your partitions (e.g. using Disk Management, but preferably using a 3rd party partition manager (as the 16Mb partition isn't visible in Disk Management)

- using the 'Insert Image' icon to the left of of the video icon above your post.

dalchina, Feb 8, 2017
  5. KasperKyd Win User
    I can't find a reset option if I boot from my USB Media, but I can see it if I go through recovery in Windows 10 settings. I don't want to go through Windows, how can I get the reset option from boot media? What am I missing here!

KasperKyd, Feb 9, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    If you don't want to trigger a reset from within Windows, you effectively will be doing a clean install. That you can do, of course, without running Windows at all.

The scenarios and procedures for reset are explained in detail here for reference:
    Reset Windows 10

dalchina, Feb 9, 2017
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Reset PC uses the existing Windows installation to re-install itself. You initiate that from within the Windows installation you wish to reset. Booting from the installation USB flash drive or DVD is for doing a clean install from that flash drive or DVD

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Reset your PC is missing! - Similar Threads - Reset missing

2. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  3. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  4. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing: i was just playing roblox when my laptop suddenly bluescreened after the bluescreen it booted up but i coudnt see the icons on the right side of my task bar i cant connect to the wifi so i tried factory reset and it didnt work what is happening?...
  6. why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing

why cant i factory reset and the half of my taskbar icons are missing: i was just playing roblox when my laptop suddenly bluescreened after the bluescreen it booted up but i coudnt see the icons on the right side of my task bar i cant connect to the wifi so i tried factory reset and it didnt work what is happening?...
  7. Missing files on ssd after factory reset

Missing files on ssd after factory reset: I factory reset my desktop because I was having some trouble with my drives. When I performed the reset, I selected remove everything, but when I checked disk management, my SSD still shows 476 GB used. Any help as to why this might be occurring would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Missing files on ssd after factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing files on ssd after factory reset: I factory reset my desktop because I was having some trouble with my drives. When I performed the reset, I selected remove everything, but when I checked disk management, my SSD still shows 476 GB used. Any help as to why this might be occurring would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Missing files on ssd after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot

Unable to reset LaptopReset option missing in troubleshoot: There is a virus in my laptop and I am trying to reset my laptop but I am unable to do so.i was unable to open settings so I used command prompt to open WinRe but the reset option is missing there.When I am clicking on troubleshoot in WinRe it is directly taking me to...