Windows 10: Resetting Laptop

Discus and support Resetting Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I previously tried to download Windows 10 on my Hp laptop but it's telling me I have to free up space on my laptop in order to download it but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArieArie, Aug 19, 2018.

1. ArieArie Win User

Resetting Laptop

So I previously tried to download Windows 10 on my Hp laptop but it's telling me I have to free up space on my laptop in order to download it but the thing it there's nothing on my laptop at all i have no pictures, no music, no documents or anything because I deleted everything and emptied out the recycling bin. So I'm not understanding what is on here that is taking up space I looked online & I was reading that I had to clear space on the disk but I tried that and it still wont let me update because it's saying there's not enough space. I also tried to factory reset my laptop to wipe the whole laptop but its saying I need storage for that as well.

:)

ArieArie, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Resetting Laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Resetting Laptop

1. Resetting Laptop - Similar Threads - Resetting Laptop

2. Laptop died during reset and reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop died during reset and reinstalling windows 10: So, i wanted to reset my laptop (its an ASUS if that matters) as it was running slow. I started a full reset wiping everything and went to bed. However, somehow my laptop got unplugged and was dead when i woke up. Now it will start and i only get these three screens :...
  3. Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover of Hard drive after resetting my laptop: I face continue popup browsing in my google chrome.....That's why I reset my laptop.....Unfortunately after resetting my laptop all of my hard drives has gone..... What should I do?...
  4. Getting Windows 10 Pro back after laptop being repaired and reset back to factory version...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting Windows 10 Pro back after laptop being repaired and reset back to factory version...: My laptop was repaired by totally changing mainboard and harddrive. I was had purchased an upgrade to windows 10 pro via the windows store, they reset it back to windows 10 home that it originally came wit when they replaced the mainboard. How do I get it back?...
  5. Activation required after reset Windows 10 Home on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation required after reset Windows 10 Home on HP Laptop: Hello, After Resetting Windows 10 home single language on my HP laptop, the computer now says "Windows is not activated". During Reset of windows it did not asked for a key. I thought this was ok because this HP laptop should have been digitally licensed with windows 10...
  6. How do I reset a password on second laptop so that it will sync with my Microsoft account ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reset a password on second laptop so that it will sync with my Microsoft account ?: I am trying to log into a second new laptop. When the account was setup on the 2nd laptop, my daughter put in the wrong email address. How can I reset the password and replace the information with the correct email address that is associated with my Microsoft Account ? I...
  7. Resetting a laptop in preparation to sell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting a laptop in preparation to sell: Prefacing this, I'm running Windows 10 on this laptop (Alienware 15 r3), and I have two drives, the 256gb boot drive it came with, and a Samsung 500 gig EVO, both SSD's What I want to do is go to Settings>Recovery>Reset this PC>Remove Everything>All Drives>Remove files and...
  8. THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP

THE SCREEN IS SHOWING DULL SCREEN AFTER RESETTING MY LAPTOP: After facing some firewall issues in my laptop, I decide to reset my laptop. But as soon as I did the RESET the screen became DULL,as same as the one which is always present in night mode,even when the night mode is off.I searched the internet for any solutions and tried...
  9. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  10. Resetting My PC Laptop

Resetting My PC Laptop: My laptop won't reset!!! Without Windows Installation OR Recovery Media CD!!! Which I don't have!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-my-pc-laptop/d136bbe2-30c0-475f-894b-b5abe3a5f42f