Windows 10: Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day

Discus and support Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i seem to have what may be some compatibility issues, because I basically have to reinstall windows once a day rig now. Sometimes the refresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeaceDealer, May 1, 2015.

1. Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day

Hello

i seem to have what may be some compatibility issues, because I basically have to reinstall windows once a day rig now. Sometimes the refresh function does the job, often it will just say
    "there was a problem, no changes made" - very helpful error...

I have had this issue for the past 3 slow-builds.

since i have to do this so often, I find it very hard to get copies of my logs. Is there a way you can save the logs to an external device, automatically?

Regards
    Jonas

p.s. Specs are in my profile. I will upload detailed specs once I get it back up and running... Again...

:)

PeaceDealer, May 1, 2015
  2. shameemmk Win User

refreshing almost every 2-3 seconds

hi...

i uninstalled some of the apps...

when i removed icloud from my laptop it works normal... not dared to install it again..

thanks

shameemmk, May 1, 2015
  3. refreshing almost every 2-3 seconds

Hi,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues after installing Windows 10.

Let's perform a clean boot to eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

NOTE: Ensure you refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to boot in normal state.

Meanwhile, you may also download the latest video drivers for the device from the manufacturer website.

Keep us posted on the progress.

Vidyaranjan A V, May 1, 2015
  4. usasma Win User

Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day

I don't know of a way to save them automatically, but if the problem is recurring it shouldn't matter that you upload reports after a refresh or not.

It might be a good idea to develop a tool to save them automatically. You may want to post over in the General Discussion forums for a way to auto-generate the reports. If you find one, please post a link to the topic here - as it'll help others with the same problem.

usasma, May 1, 2015
Thema:

Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day

1. Resetting / refreshing pc almost every day - Similar Threads - Resetting refreshing almost

2. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  3. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  4. Blue screen almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  5. Blue screen almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  6. Multiple BSODs almost every day of using PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs almost every day of using PC: Hello, I purchased a certified refurbished PC recently and the first few days it ran fine. About a week into using it almost daily, I noticed it had restarted and wiped whatever I was working on at the moment. This kept happening until I finally caught a BSOD on my screen. I...
  7. "Making Sure It's You" Almost Every Day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Making Sure It's You" Almost Every Day: For the past few weeks I keep getting this prompt to re-enter my pin almost every day. Is my account glitched? Should I re-install fresh? I have a Key that was given to me by support after my Windows 7 to 10 key didn't work anymore after I did a re-build, if that matters at...
  8. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD almost every day: I have done the minidump procedure to record the .dmp files using Verifier. Please assist if possible. Would much appreciate. Minidump located here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AslxUqbfl8zftWkCUTAQm8ILrwnR?e=ecyIwz Thank you!...
  9. Have a BSoD almost every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a BSoD almost every day: Hi guys, I have a BSoD almost every day on my HP Spectre 360x. It's been happening for quite some time, but now it gets worse and worse. The error message I see after the automatic restart is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION not handled and it talks about this file:...
  10. Resetting PC almost every month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC almost every month: My Asus desktop got stucked in Automatic repair, would sometimes would just show black screen so I had to hard reset it to completely load up then it would get blue screen with automatic repair. I have selected all the options like system restore, start up repair but it...