Windows 10: resizing GUI

Discus and support resizing GUI in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have at least 1app that will not appear at it's normal size in windows 10... I also have several VSTs in my DAW that will not appear at their normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Choyaboy, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Choyaboy Win User

resizing GUI

I have at least 1app that will not appear at it's normal size in windows 10... I also have several VSTs in my DAW that will not appear at their normal size... All of the GUIs appear too small... I am TECH challenged and have tried the obvious remedies in settings to no avail.... I am using new HP Ryzen multi core. 3.8 ghz processor speed. 16 gigs of DDR 4 ram. With a 43' smart TV as my monitor...

:)

Choyaboy, Aug 2, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Aug 2, 2021
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 2, 2021
  4. resizing GUI

where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

resizing GUI

1. resizing GUI - Similar Threads - resizing GUI

2. Windows task bar keeps resizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task bar keeps resizing: My windows taskbar keeps resizing itself. I have it set to be on the left on the smallest size but it will regularly adjust itself to be a little wider. I have noticed it will sometime do this when I use full screen applications and it seems to always do this when I switch...
  3. How can I resize the EFI partition

How can I resize the EFI partition: I want to increase the size of the efi partition from 100M to 512M but there is no available space next to the partition so i can't extand it, is there a way to do that without risking my data?...
  4. My windows do not stop resizing when I turn my monitor off. This has been going on for...

My windows do not stop resizing when I turn my monitor off. This has been going on for...: I have an issue. I used to have an old monitor that was connected to my PC via a DVI cord. Every time this cord would disconnect and reconnect, the windows would shift to the top left corner of the screen, completely messing up my layout. This was annoying, and I didn't know...
  5. Cannot resize .ico files for shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot resize .ico files for shortcut icons: I'm having trouble trying to standardize the sizes of my shortcut icons in Windows 10. I'm not referring to making the icons smaller or larger, as shown here:I am trying to make the actual .ico file take up the full size of the shortcut square, as shown here:Note how...
  6. Notepad keeps resizing itself to larger than the available screen space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notepad keeps resizing itself to larger than the available screen space: I'm currently running Windows 10 64 bit and using 2 monitors. I'm also currently running Microsoft "PowerToys" "FancyZones" to define regions across both monitors.For some reason, each time I open Notepad in my 2nd monitor which uses 3 zones. The left zone is a singular...
  7. error 0xc0000225 -winload.exe missing after resized m2 multiboot disk?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    error 0xc0000225 -winload.exe missing after resized m2 multiboot disk?: so i tried to resize the 3rd partition by taking the space from the last partition, but now i only get this error and only the F9 option on the light blue Recovery screen boots me to the 2nd partition(win7), but why did the resize even fail and how could i get it back working...
  8. chrome window won't open as maximized. and it resizes and goes down to the left of the sccen

chrome window won't open as maximized. and it resizes and goes down to the left of the sccen: i looked online it said to rightcick on chrome icon and go to properties and check Maximized. At first a window opened and said you have to be administrator to change this. but on a second try i was able to change it and hit apply, etc. but it doesn't last. I looked again and...
  9. chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen

chrome window won't open as maximed. it resizes and goes down to the left of the scceen: i looked online it said to rightcick on chrome icon and go to properties and check Maximized. At first a window opened and said you have to be administrator to change this. but on a second try i was able to change it and hit apply, etc. but it doesn't last. I looked again and...
  10. stop window automatic resize

stop window automatic resize: I want to stop window resize. I cannot find Multi Task on Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-window-automatic-resize/1d1af6de-de01-4e77-9cd1-4d83d71271ad