Windows 10: Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

Discus and support Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For my work I need to take screen captures of maps to put together in a separate program. I started noticing that some portions of the images would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LiamI, Aug 15, 2016.

1. LiamI Win User

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

For my work I need to take screen captures of maps to put together in a separate program. I started noticing that some portions of the images would line up perfectly while others would be way off, no matter what I scaled them to. Could this be a problem with my Aspect Ratio/Resolution settings? I have it set to the recommended Resolution setting. Any ideas?

:)

LiamI, Aug 15, 2016

2. Windows 10

How do you adjust the display aspect ratio. Not the screen resolution, the display aspect ratio!

Gambinotoo, Aug 15, 2016
  3. N95 - DVD VOB to MP4 RealPlayer

On the Aspect ratio question.

I use Super or ImToo and you can set the Aspect ratio regardless of the resolution so even if QVGA is 4:3 you can still have a 16:9 aspect inside the QVGA. But you will have black bars top and bottom.

The aspect ratio of the N95 8 GB is similar to the N95. It's just bigger. I used the N92 that has the same screen as the N95 8GB (size and resolution), and it looks good.

el_loco---01, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

1. Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...? - Similar Threads - Resolution Aspect Ratio

2. Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program: Hello, so I'm looking for a program that looks neat and clean that can calculate aspect ratio calculations. An example of the Aspect Ratio Calculation goes like this: [img] The way you can solve for x is like this: x = 97 times 4 divided by 35 which is equal to about:...
  3. how do I change the aspect ratio on a second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I change the aspect ratio on a second monitor: I had this set up correctly until I installed the new update. Now the picture on my second monitor does not fit the screen. It is too big. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-aspect-ratio-on-a-second/79a53cea-c4ba-4574-a65e-15bc0cd11c24
  4. Aspect Ratio (Windows10)

Aspect Ratio (Windows10): It seems that my screen is too wide for the display to not be distorted. I want to know if I can change the aspect ratio to accommodate the width of the monitor. I have already tried all the choices for resolution settings, and they are not really the problem....
  5. Video Player zooms in - seems to be Aspect Ratio problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Player zooms in - seems to be Aspect Ratio problem?: Background: Windows 10 laptop, haven't downloaded any updates recently that could coincide with the start of my problems. Whenever I go to view a video, there's about a 30% chance that it will zoom in on the middle 5% of all frames for the whole video. It seems to decide...
  6. Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Sometimes when you install or upgrade to Windows 10 on an old device, the screen aspect ratio goes for a toss. The problem occurs because the new version of Windows doesn’t support the GPU or rather the driver doesn’t work [...] This post Fix Screen Aspect Ratio...
  7. Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.: Hello everyone, I've got an old notebook. I decided to install Windows 10 on it. However, it turned out that Windows 10 does not support the GPU that I have in my laptop what means there is no software, dedicated to my GPU. Because of that, I can't change the screen aspect...
  8. Showing Video Aspect Ratio in File Info Tooltip

Showing Video Aspect Ratio in File Info Tooltip: Is there a way to show the aspect ratio of video files in the Windows Explorer file tooltips? A few hours of research taught me how to add extra file info that isn't there by default (like frame height x width) but for some reason I can't get the aspect ratio to show. This...
  9. A Picture "Aspect Ratio" Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Picture "Aspect Ratio" Application: Hi, I'm looking for a Picture Aspect Ratio application that can give me a summary of all the Aspect Ratios of images in a folder. (Small Education Course: • High definition computer monitors have an Aspect Ratio of 16:9 • HDTVs usually have an Aspect Ratio of 16:10 •...
  10. Screen is stretched/cannot change aspect ratio

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen is stretched/cannot change aspect ratio: I have been trying for hours to get windows 10 to unstretch itself because my screen seems to be stretched and hurts my eyes if i use it for too long. I cannot stand it any longer and want to fix it really badly. Dont tell me to change the resolution because I have tried...