Windows 10: Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

Discus and support Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For my work I need to take screen captures of maps to put together in a separate program. I started noticing that some portions of the images would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LiamI, Aug 15, 2016.

1. LiamI Win User

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

For my work I need to take screen captures of maps to put together in a separate program. I started noticing that some portions of the images would line up perfectly while others would be way off, no matter what I scaled them to. Could this be a problem with my Aspect Ratio/Resolution settings? I have it set to the recommended Resolution setting. Any ideas?

:)

LiamI, Aug 15, 2016

2. Windows 10

How do you adjust the display aspect ratio. Not the screen resolution, the display aspect ratio!

Gambinotoo, Aug 15, 2016
  3. N95 - DVD VOB to MP4 RealPlayer

On the Aspect ratio question.

I use Super or ImToo and you can set the Aspect ratio regardless of the resolution so even if QVGA is 4:3 you can still have a 16:9 aspect inside the QVGA. But you will have black bars top and bottom.

The aspect ratio of the N95 8 GB is similar to the N95. It's just bigger. I used the N92 that has the same screen as the N95 8GB (size and resolution), and it looks good.

el_loco---01, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...?

1. Resolution/Aspect Ratio Problems...? - Similar Threads - Resolution Aspect Ratio

2. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  3. Set a custom aspect ratio/resolution through Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set a custom aspect ratio/resolution through Windows: Hi,I mostly use my desktop Running Win11 as a cloud computer, remotely connecting to it via Parsec.I often connect to it via my Surface, which has a 3:2 aspect ratio, rather than the 16:9 one of my Desktop monitor that is attached to my PC. This results in black bars on the...
  4. Set a custom aspect ratio/resolution through Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set a custom aspect ratio/resolution through Windows: Hi,I mostly use my desktop Running Win11 as a cloud computer, remotely connecting to it via Parsec.I often connect to it via my Surface, which has a 3:2 aspect ratio, rather than the 16:9 one of my Desktop monitor that is attached to my PC. This results in black bars on the...
  5. Monitor Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  6. Monitor Aspect Ratio

Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  7. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  8. Aspect Ratio

Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  9. PROBLEM WITH ASPECT RATIO IN GAMES

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM WITH ASPECT RATIO IN GAMES: I've got this problem with the last major Windows update. Every time I try to launch a game with a 4:3 aspect ratio, the game just stretches to my whole screen instead of being normal 4:3 with the black bars on the sides this occurs only in fullscreen, if I launch a game in...
  10. 4:3 aspect ratio problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    4:3 aspect ratio problem: Hello fellow Microsoft users, I have run into a problem a few hours ago. I was playing a game that was 4:3 full screen, and I turned my laptop off. When I turned It back on, my whole display was 4:3, even though I have a 16:9 monitor and it is normally 16:9. I have tried...