Windows 10: Resolution Issues

Discus and support Resolution Issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a GTX570 Phantom, and an LG E1911S-BN monitor. Recently, I started to have very weird resolution issues: while in some games, and all programs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Jagern, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Jagern Win User

Resolution Issues

I have a GTX570 Phantom, and an LG E1911S-BN monitor. Recently, I started to have very weird resolution issues: while in some games, and all programs, everything runs fine at the monitor's resolution (1366x768, 60Hz), in certain games, upon selecting 1366x768 at full screen, the monitor will switch to 1024x768 at 70Hz, making the picture blurry. Selecting windowed mode, or a lower full screen resolution, 1360x768 for an example, fixes it, but it's rather uncomfortable playing like that. I have all the latest drivers, tried various things, but the problem is still here. Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

Jagern, Oct 7, 2016
  2. JoseG21 Win User

Resolution issues

I fixed it.

Control Panel and driver resolution were on two different settings.

JoseG21, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Resolution issue

I can't change the resolution its blocked out.

sora akuma, Oct 7, 2016
Thema:

Resolution Issues

1. Resolution Issues - Similar Threads - Resolution Issues

2. Virtual PC - Resolution issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual PC - Resolution issue: I've got a client/Venue that uses a virtual PC as their main server for their business.The issue we are having is that the resolution has reverted to something other than the recommended settings it was on 1920x1080. This had happened after a restart and updates were applied...
  3. Virtual PC - Resolution issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual PC - Resolution issue: I've got a client/Venue that uses a virtual PC as their main server for their business.The issue we are having is that the resolution has reverted to something other than the recommended settings it was on 1920x1080. This had happened after a restart and updates were applied...
  4. Virtual PC - Resolution issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  6. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro: Windows 10 is impossible to install inside the Installer/Setup because the display resolution is in a weird state with display content not being visible or being dirtorted. im not even able to click ‘next‘. Its just on my MacBook Pro, not on any other computer. what should I...
  7. Windows 10 setup/installer resolution issues on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hi i have a issue of DPC watchdog violation need urgent resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i have a issue of DPC watchdog violation need urgent resolutions: Hi i have a issue of DPC watchdog violation need urgent resolutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-issue-of-dpc-watchdog-violation-need/878533ba-3f7e-41a8-abe2-0989eec34e15
  9. Hi i have a issue of DPC watchdog violation need urgent resolutions

Hi i have a issue of DPC watchdog violation need urgent resolutions: Hi i have a issue of DPC watchdog violation need urgent resolutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-issue-of-dpc-watchdog-violation-need/878533ba-3f7e-41a8-abe2-0989eec34e15
  10. Hi i have a issue of DPC watchdog violation need urgent resolutions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging