Windows 10: Resolution Problem in currently installed Win10

Discus and support Resolution Problem in currently installed Win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have resolution problem in my some of the software. They come bigger than desktop and does not fit in my screen plus they are blurry too. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Binish Joshi, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Resolution Problem in currently installed Win10

I have resolution problem in my some of the software. They come bigger than desktop and does not fit in my screen plus they are blurry too. I have tried reinstalling these software but that didn't worked. It appears something like in the screenshot:

:)

Binish Joshi, Nov 5, 2015
  2. RASTALLS Win User

WIN10 Display Locked-in Large

After installing WIN10 to replace WIN7, the display was expanded to a low resolution where maybe 2/3 fit on the screen. The control panel only appeared to have settings to lower the resolution and no way to go back to my current 1920x1280 setting. There
    has to be a solution somewhere, but I'd already lost use of my laptop for five hours, so have no lifeline to call for directions, I un-installed WIN10 and went back to WIN7. Before I take one more run at it, does anyone know what's going on? Thanks in advance!

RASTALLS, Nov 5, 2015
  3. Error reading Asus DVD writer Win10

Hi there,

I bought a new Asus UX360CA laptop running on Win10, try to install a brand new Asus DVD-RW ext. USB writer (SDRW-08D2S-U Lite), but encountered error with the software CyberLink power2Go.

Error message : "Cyberlink power2go does not support the current screen resolution and DPI setting". The screen resolution and DPI setting were as per factory setting, nothing was done to the original setting.

I tried install and re-install, error still persist, anyone can help?

cosgrove

cosgroveWoldes, Nov 5, 2015
Thema:

Resolution Problem in currently installed Win10

1. Resolution Problem in currently installed Win10 - Similar Threads - Resolution Problem currently

2. Resolution Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolution Problem: I was using VGA to HDMI adapter for monitor and there was no problem but I connected new monitor and I tried to connect my first monitor with DP adapter and second one with HDMI adapter. But second monitor said NO SIGNAL so I connected my first one with HDMI and second one...
  3. Win10 installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 installation problem: I am updating for win7 to Win10 and the system report: 0x8007001F-0x20006 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation. Any recommendations?...
  4. Win10 Unusable Resolution.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Unusable Resolution.: Earlier this year I bought and installed Windows 10 on a desktop computer and, up until 8/13/20, the computer had been running fine at a resolution of 1920 x 1080. On 8/12/20, windows forced and update on the OS. The next morning I turned my PC on and it finished installing...
  5. Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Resolution Problems: My Acer desktop’s monitor has resolution problems. I tried my best to fix it. It’s better than it was. Now, the text just seems too large as well as other features. I hope someone can help! Thanks! - Jesse 110090
  6. Problem with Screen Resolution on Windows install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with Screen Resolution on Windows install: Hi everyone. I was having here a bit of a problem, my laptop , where i took out the lcd, because it wasn't working, i've been using an external screen via vga with windows 10, but yesterday i made a full reinstall using a usb with the windows 10 install booting. After...
  7. Win10 screen resolution

Win10 screen resolution: I recently upgraded my new Dell Inspiron mini-tower from Win8.1 to Win10. I noticed that icons on the desktop were chopped-off on the left side of the screen. So I tried various screen resolutions to make the display better fit the 17" monitor. Win10 kept suggesting that the...
  8. Screen resolution problem on Dell laptop after installing Win10!

Screen resolution problem on Dell laptop after installing Win10!: Hi guys.I'm new her on forum and I have a problem with my Dell laptop,model m5110 with AMD A8 3500m and AMD Radeon HD 6220 graphic card.The problem is that I can't change resolution to higher one than 1024x768 and before that on WIn7 recommended resolution was 1366x768.Can...
  9. Resolution problem

Resolution problem: My screen goes bigger then my tv. I have a radeon hd 7700 gpu and latest amd drivers. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this im not sure if it is graphics card related. 12084
  10. Current Win10 installation ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Current Win10 installation ISO?: Hi Guys, Currently running 1511 on three machines, but due to a bit too much tinkering I'm looking at doing clean installs - not a huge drama as I don't have a large number of programs to reinstall. I'm wondering if I download a new Win10 installation ISO (via direct...