Windows 10: Resolution

Discus and support Resolution in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Win 10 just gave me a update, and my Resolution is now messed up. I have tried every resolution setting that there is still wont fit right. i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Whydidigetwin10, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Resolution

Win 10 just gave me a update, and my Resolution is now messed up. I have tried every resolution setting that there is still wont fit right. i have updated all of my drivers still nothing.
    anyone have any ideas on how to fix it.

:)

Whydidigetwin10, Dec 20, 2015

2. Windows update Issue

i waited about 15 minutes then i forced shutdown. i didn't have extra thing plugged in except for power plug but i do have avast antivirus as running at the time of update.

Reset Resolution, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Issue in Windows 10 update

I get notification as Updates are available for the following two updates

1. Intel - Other hardware - Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Generic Participant.

2. Intel - Other hardware - Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager

When i click install updates i get message as "Your device is up to date. ".

Then I get notification as "Cant Install Update" .

I have been getting this message since long time and every time i click install update i get the message as "Your device is up to date. " and after some time i get message "cant install update".

what is the issue here?

Reset Resolution, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Resolution

1. Resolution - Similar Threads - Resolution

2. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  3. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  4. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  5. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  6. default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor: I have lenovo thinkpad p16 gen 2 with 3840x2400 default resolution . The laptop worked fine until I plugged into a ULTRAWIDE monitor which required a change in resolution to 5120x2160 Once I went back to using laptop screen the choice of 3840x2400 no longer appears .This is...
  7. default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor

default resolution of 3840x2400 disappeared after watching monitor: I have lenovo thinkpad p16 gen 2 with 3840x2400 default resolution . The laptop worked fine until I plugged into a ULTRAWIDE monitor which required a change in resolution to 5120x2160 Once I went back to using laptop screen the choice of 3840x2400 no longer appears .This is...
  8. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  9. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?: I have two monitors setup individually with their own windows. After using my computer for a while tabs began flashing open and closed, computer began going a little slow, screens went black, then turned back on to all my tabs being frozen or closed with an empty error tab....
  10. Monitors are both stuck on duplicate and low resolution. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging