Windows 10: Resolved: Enabling Bluetooth dongle

Discus and support Resolved: Enabling Bluetooth dongle in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello How do I use a generic Bluetooth dongle? Device manager do see it and report that the device do work properly. When I try to connect , I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arjfca, Jul 21, 2017.

1. arjfca Win User

Resolved: Enabling Bluetooth dongle

Hello

How do I use a generic Bluetooth dongle? Device manager do see it and report that the device do work properly. When I try to connect , I'm receiving an error message: (translation)

"Impossible connection"
    - Activate Bluetooth on this PC
    - Update your Bluetooth drivers ( done)

What else could I do?

Martin

Did removed the device and drivers and re-installed

:)

arjfca, Jul 21, 2017
  2. farby Win User

uploading mp3s to nokia 2730 classic

You can do that thru' bluetooth also.. If the PC is not Bluetooth enabled, you may get a USB Bluetooth dongle (..approx. cost USD 4 - 6)

farby, Jul 21, 2017
  3. mikefoxqq Win User
    Bluetooth missing from Device Settings (Win 10 PC)

I want to have bluetooth access from my Windows 10 PC.

So I inserted a dongle (CSR Bluetooth Radio) and installed the software.

The Device Manager shows the dongle and it says Device is working properly and is enabled

However "Bluetooth" does not show in Settings

(I believe it should appear between Printers & Scanners

and Connected Devices)

As a double check I tried Update Driver but it told me

correctly that the software was already installed.

Can you advise please ?

mikefoxqq, Jul 21, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

What device are you trying to Pair with the computer? Bluetooth is quite useful with mice, keyboards and SmartPhones. Pairing is a two-step process, need interaction on both devices to accomplish the Pairing.

Berton, Jul 21, 2017
  5. arjfca Win User
    Berton: Thanks

Did removed and re-installed. Now It seems to work. I will post another question on how to print from an Ipad via Bluetooth to a printer connected to my PC

Martin

arjfca, Jul 21, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    What is the printer? I have an HP Officejet Pro 8600, the other day my wife went to copy and saw a message about an update on its control panel so she accepted it and now I have ePrint enabled [I didn't get back to the house til a couple hours later]. That gave me an E-Mail Address only for the printer, can print from any device that has Internet access and can send messages. After it prints I get a message in my regular E-Mail that a print job has been sent.

Berton, Jul 21, 2017
  7. arjfca Win User
    Interesting The printer is HP 1045 and HP 1020.
    I will look for eprint from HP

Martin

arjfca, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Resolved: Enabling Bluetooth dongle - Similar Threads - Resolved Enabling Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle: Hello! I have a question regarding the Bluetooth function: my motherboard doesn't have a very good Bluetooth dongle, so I decided to buy an external one a USB-A one to be precise. I was wondering... what do I have to do to disable the one of the motherboard? I suppose that I...
  3. Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth dongle vs. motherboard dongle: Hello! I have a question regarding the Bluetooth function: my motherboard doesn't have a very good Bluetooth dongle, so I decided to buy an external one a USB-A one to be precise. I was wondering... what do I have to do to disable the one of the motherboard? I suppose that I...
  4. Convert keyboard bluetooth dongle to universal bluetooth dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Convert keyboard bluetooth dongle to universal bluetooth dongle: hi I use to use a bluetooth keyboard, and now switched to wired I was wondering if there is any way to convert my old keyboard's dongle to a universal bluetooth dongle. Keyboard Details: HP ERGO...
  5. Bluetooth dongle

Bluetooth dongle: I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my pc. I plugged it in and installed it and restarted my pc to finish it. came back and it says "driver is unavailable" i clicked update and it says theres no updates for it. where do i get the correct driver for this since my windows...
  6. Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Dongle: I recently bought the Bluetooth dongle listed below. I've plugged it into my pc and it seems to work alright but I can only pair to devices by right-clicking the Bluetooth symbol on the taskbar. When I go into windows settings there isn't even an option to turn Bluetooth on,...
  7. Bluetooth Dongle

Bluetooth Dongle: I have a Bluetooth USB Adaptor ES-3881+ I have the software disc but when I run it an error message comes up "Err 2 occurred during installation please try to install again" I have tried several times. is there a fix or do I need to buy a new dongle. Thanks in advance...
  8. Bluetooth Dongle Issue

Bluetooth Dongle Issue: Recently, I have bought a Bluetooth dongle for my Bluetooth-less system. I then Installed it in my system and Bluetooth finally showed up in the settings; however, the Bluetooth pairing does not work even if I made sure to make devices show up as pairable in their respective...
  9. Bluetooth dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth dongle: I recently bought a Bluetooth adaptor but it doesn't work, I've tried deleting the drivers and reinstalling them but it still doesn't work submitted by /u/Girl_Widda_D [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha8jlz/bluetooth_dongle/
  10. Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Dongle: My windows 10 pc does not have Bluetooth. Please recommend some quality Bluetooth dongle. Many thanks. submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewye1p/bluetooth_dongle/