Windows 10: Resolved: Wireless router: seeking help for the setup

Discus and support Resolved: Wireless router: seeking help for the setup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; /// Edit: Problem seem to be resolved. I did a router reset to factory setting and redo all the process Hello Since few weeks, I got some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by arjfca, Jul 18, 2016.

1. arjfca Win User

Resolved: Wireless router: seeking help for the setup

/// Edit: Problem seem to be resolved. I did a router reset to factory setting and redo all the process

Hello

Since few weeks, I got some problem with my D-Link router (DL-850). My devices (Iphone's, Android tablet, Ipod, etc,) do see both network and are authenticated, but won't connect to it

I'm able to go in the router setup page, but don't succeed to properly set it

What is the set-by step process to do it

Martin

:)

arjfca, Jul 18, 2016
  2. Dr_Spinn Win User

E72 - New Firmware 22.007 available

Hi

@allecsandra ,

Try to check into the wireless settings of the access point or router if Mac Address Filtering is Enabled or just get in touch with your Router Manufacturer or just move out of your home go to some public hotspot and try seeking the wireless access.

It might help you in resolving the issue.

Nevertheless, let me remind Nokia of that

WHERE THE FUDGE IS THE FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR E 72 ?!?! = (

Dr_Spinn, Jul 18, 2016
  3. Connecting Nokia 920 to wireless router

I changed my key to be 30 characters and it worked. Of course it was a pain to go into all my other devices and paste in the new key.

I'd really like to know what the real limit is so I can create a key that is as long as possible. I'd also like to know if the change from WP7.5 supporting a 60 character key is a bug.

Wireless Router, Jul 18, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Please mark as solved so that it is clear when we browse through the threads.

philc43, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Resolved: Wireless router: seeking help for the setup - Similar Threads - Resolved Wireless router

2. Seeking Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Help!: Hi, I am Sourav. Last 16th June one of my social networking account got hacked. Upon analysis I found I was a victim of Browser Hijacking via Cookies. The browser was Google Chrome. Hacker tried to hack my Amazon, Google,Spotify accounts too but somehow I managed to prevent....
  3. Seeking Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Help!: Hi, I am Sourav. Last 16th June one of my social networking account got hacked. Upon analysis I found I was a victim of Browser Hijacking via Cookies. The browser was Google Chrome. Hacker tried to hack my Amazon, Google,Spotify accounts too but somehow I managed to prevent....
  4. Seeking Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Wireless Router Recommendations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Router Recommendations: We have cable internet and will most likely switch to verizon fios. I'm not in this location though at the moment. Now the past month or so, the wifi sometimes doesn't work for a bit, then it works. Its a 2 story house and we leave the router and the modem in the 2nd floor...
  6. Seeking help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seeking help: Trying to install windows 10 pro 64 on my new laptop through a usb port on the options i get 5 options of windows 10 home windows 10 home n windows 10 pro windows 10 pro n and few other options i choose windows 10 pro as i bought windows 10 pro when i try to insert the...
  7. Seeking recommendations for non-wireless router

Seeking recommendations for non-wireless router: I’m going to be setting up a small business later this year. While it will need Internet access, only a PC and a couple of printers will need it, so I thought I could increase security a notch by foregoing a wireless router and using one that isn’t wireless. Any...
  8. Seeking a simple setup.

in Browsers and Email
    Seeking a simple setup.: Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help. 128040
  9. Seeking a simple setup.

in Windows 10 Support
    Seeking a simple setup.: Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help. 128040
  10. ODD LAN Setup: One Xfinity wireless gateway and three routers

ODD LAN Setup: One Xfinity wireless gateway and three routers: Hi, I have a friend with an unusual LAN setup in his home. He has a basic setup with a Xfinity wireless gateway for four laptops running Windows 10. What is weird is that he has three routers hooked up in his large home. One router in a different room is directly...