Windows 10: RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM

Discus and support RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have a gigabyte z790 aorus elite ax ice model motherboard. I **** facing such a situation. Anyone have any ideas?The problem is: this device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmreZeng1n, Feb 28, 2024.

1. RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM

Hello. I have a gigabyte z790 aorus elite ax ice model motherboard. I **** facing such a situation. Anyone have any ideas?The problem is: this device is currently waiting for another device or group of devices to start.

:)

EmreZeng1n, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Mobile Device Center can not run on Windows 10 OS

Hi Zhiyong,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you issues with
    Mobile Device Center on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the Mobile device center in the compatibility mode and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select Run as Administartor.

• Enter the Admin credentials if prompted.

If the issue still persists, then check the program compatibility. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select
      Troubleshoot Compatibility.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to run the troubleshoot compatibility.
    I suggest you to refer the below thread and check if it help to resolve the issue.

Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

Redirecting

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 28, 2024
  4. RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM

Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM :)

Anthony Bartolo, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM

1. RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM - Similar Threads - RESOURCE CENTER HOST

2. RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESOURCE CENTER HOST DEVICE PROBLEM: Hello. I have a gigabyte z790 aorus elite ax ice model motherboard. I **** facing such a situation. Anyone have any ideas?The problem is: this device is currently waiting for another device or group of devices to start....
  3. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding.: When I try to log into Microsoft related apps or use my Microsoft account it produces a 0x800704cf error or just tells me something went wrong. It tells me I don't have internet and obviously I do. The internet works fine when browsing but is unable to log in. I...
  4. Action Center Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center Problems: I am unable to open the messages in the Action Center for Outlook and the messages do not appear in my outlook mail. How do I find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-problems/0f45dd5a-f588-42f2-8539-02e06a70e864
  5. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding

The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding: Hi, I get this message when troubleshooting my WiFi connection: The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding. I've always been connected to my TP Link WiFi extender with no problems until a few days ago when my laptop suddenly stopped receiving data from...
  6. a network problem in resource monitor

a network problem in resource monitor: in network resource monitor , adress network this is ( desktop-mjnd10a) what is it desktop-mjnd10a ؟ please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/a-network-problem-in-resource-monitor/2be7bfae-f224-4903-87b5-4b573e8edc84
  7. the device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding.

the device or resource (www.microsoft.com) is not responding.: A while ago my windows stopped getting updates and Cortana and onenote sync and all other MS related services were not working.. I got this error from network troubleshooter and it took me sometimes to figure out what is the problem. There were some solutions suggested but...
  8. Cortana background task host resource hogging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cortana background task host resource hogging: Hey all i have been having a problem with the cortana background task host. It seems to take up a lot of the CPU and disk after i have used either itunes or windows media player. I have no idea how long this has been going since i only noticed as i have other issues with...
  9. SVC Host Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    SVC Host Problem: Hi, Started having problems with Windows 10, every time after I shut my computer down, the SVC Host says it is shutting down programs in the background. Then when I reboot it a lot of programs will not work, so each time I use "reimage", software to repair it. Any ideas...
  10. Host of Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Host of Problems: Hi, I've been having a lot of trouble with my laptop. I'm not sure if these are problems even related to Windows 10, but I was perhaps hoping someone could help steer me to the right places. Some of these problems are -Audio Driver This has been crashing on me with some...