Windows 10: Resource code

Discus and support Resource code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i try to use command powershell to run "sfc/scan" but then i get this error "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service" i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amymartin2, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Resource code

hi i try to use command powershell to run "sfc/scan" but then i get this error "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service"

i keep getting a code error to update windows 10 to1803 but it always fails to install. can anyone help me with this?

thanks

amy

:)

amymartin2, Aug 6, 2018
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 6, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Resource code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Resource code

1. Resource code - Similar Threads - Resource code

2. Code 33, Windows cannot determine which resources are required for this device

in Windows 10 News
    Code 33, Windows cannot determine which resources are required for this device: [IMG]Some Windows users reported that they get Error Code 33 as Windows cannot determine which resources are required for this device in Device Manager. This Device Manager Error Code means the BIOS translator that determines the kind of resources required by the device has...
  3. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....: This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. with Nvidia Geforce Tesla K80.can I reallocate resources I remember doing this in Win 95?...
  4. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....: This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. with Nvidia Geforce Tesla K80.can I reallocate resources I remember doing this in Win 95?...
  5. when I try to reset function discovery resource publication, I get error code 0X80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I try to reset function discovery resource publication, I get error code 0X80070005: When I try to reset function discovery resource publication, I get error code 0X80070005. How do I overcome this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-reset-function-discovery-resource/cb69f4b9-d38a-4007-b568-90c81b56427b
  6. when I try to reset function discovery resource publication, I get error code 0X80070005

when I try to reset function discovery resource publication, I get error code 0X80070005: When I try to reset function discovery resource publication, I get error code 0X80070005. How do I overcome this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-reset-function-discovery-resource/cb69f4b9-d38a-4007-b568-90c81b56427b
  7. when I try to reset function discovery resource publication, I get error code 0X80070005

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.: I'm having this problem with a MIDI keyboard Thomann DP-50. On my pc with windows 10 the error doesn't show up and it works fine. When I connected it to my windows 10 Laptop however, this error occurred. I now have a different laptop with windows 11 and the error is still...
  9. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.: I'm having this problem with a MIDI keyboard Thomann DP-50. On my pc with windows 10 the error doesn't show up and it works fine. When I connected it to my windows 10 Laptop however, this error occurred. I now have a different laptop with windows 11 and the error is still...
  10. 0x000000e3 error code with a message resource not owned BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0x000000e3 error code with a message resource not owned BSOD: i have a laptop dell 5521. whenever i try to connect my huion h430p graphic tablet it simply shows the BSOD "resource not owned". here is what i tried:-1. chkdskno error found2. sfc no error found3. running driver in compatibility mode 4. reinstalling windows5. memory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd vega 64 cannot find enough free resources win 10 1903