Windows 10: Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence

Discus and support Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Came across this app the other day and was curious what if any opinion you all had of this software. Actually I am more interested in if there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phaedruspress, May 27, 2018.

1. Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence

Came across this app the other day and was curious what if any opinion you all had of this software. Actually I am more interested in if there is a "video" equivalent app that does the same thing for video ie. measure possible video latency problems. TIA.

http://www.resplendence.com/latencymon

:)

phaedruspress, May 27, 2018

2. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 27, 2018
  3. Afters upgrading to Windows 10, I have constant stutters, freezes, and hiccups in audio and graphics

After following all of the instructions above - I have found an improvement. So far anyway, the hangs are less frequent and the duration is shorter. I also downloaded a tool called latencymon from resplendence software. Running this suggests that my network
    card drivers are the cause of much of my latency - and directx for the rest.

The drivers for my card are up to date, as is the directx - so not sure where to go from here.

Paul Mauriks, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence

1. Resplendence Software LatencyMon Question Re: Video Equivalence - Similar Threads - Resplendence Software LatencyMon

2. Software Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Question: I currently have Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer and would like to install Windows 10. Is there anything I need to do before I but Windows 10 and install it so I do not have any problems in the process?I'd also like to add while I obligated to make this post to get...
  3. Software Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Question: I currently have Windows Vista Home Premium on my computer and would like to install Windows 10. Is there anything I need to do before I but Windows 10 and install it so I do not have any problems in the process?I'd also like to add while I obligated to make this post to get...
  4. latencymon question, about latency

latencymon question, about latency: Is it normal to have latencymon show ISR wdf01000 around 35 while playing games and dxgkrnl to around 400 DPC while playing as well? my setup all amd plus very alarming idk if its suppse to be like that but why my realtek family ethernet driver showing 6 average but when i...
  5. latencymon question, about latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    latencymon question, about latency: Is it normal to have latencymon show ISR wdf01000 around 35 while playing games and dxgkrnl to around 400 DPC while playing as well? my setup all amd plus very alarming idk if its suppse to be like that but why my realtek family ethernet driver showing 6 average but when i...
  6. Audio and Video Tearing - High DPC Latency in LatencyMon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and Video Tearing - High DPC Latency in LatencyMon: I'm having some audio and video issues. They're most prevalent while playing games (Warhammer 2 and ESO, mainly) and the issues cause the games to stutter, drop FPS, and the audio becomes corrupted. This also occurs when starting the PC. The audio is corrupted and the mouse...
  7. Latencymon optimize

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latencymon optimize: Hi, I optimize my PC and I attack the latency, except that the problem, I do not happen Here are the statistics: [ATTACH] CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be suitable...
  8. LatencyMon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LatencyMon: Greetings, I just updated Windows 10 1909. I ran LatencyMon and got a bunch of errors. I have attached screenshots of the error messages in the order they appeared. I was able to run the program when I was on 1903. I can't say for certain that it is the OS upgrade that...
  9. Video Software

Video Software: I have movie maker. But I need something that can do the following. Say I have a solid image background in my video. I want to be able to put a moving png with a transparent background in front and have it move across the background like a motion comic. What would be the...
  10. Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?: Hello all, Does anyone know of a software that will convert my videos to the same codecs to keep the same quality? I'm having an issue uploading them to the cloud. A re-encode does the trick but, the issue is software limitations. With Format Factory Freetime software it...