Windows 10: Restart problem not getting past post. I’m not sure. (Video included)

Discus and support Restart problem not getting past post. I’m not sure. (Video included) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so I’m no tech expert but this just started happening. I don’t know he but it won’t stop this loop of laodimg files then just restarting the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lopseypop, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Lopseypop Win User

Restart problem not getting past post. I’m not sure. (Video included)

so I’m no tech expert but this just started happening. I don’t know he but it won’t stop this loop of laodimg files then just restarting the computer. This is on windows 10

Video link:

thanks for you help in advance

[youtube]O3ymCpNPOXk[/youtube]

:)

Lopseypop, Mar 14, 2018
  2. AFWS Win User

I would like support if I could as a question?

I can’t post a question for support. Keep getting some error when trying to submit it. If this goes through I’m trying on iPad. Need to post on my computer so I can copy and paste.

3. Microsoft edge, random blue flashes when scrolling, laggy typing on some sites

Hi,

I have a problem with Edge. When I am on sites such as facebook, and scrolling past videos, the screen flickers/flashes blue rapidly, and will only stop once I scroll past the video. Additionally, when I am typing on some sites (including this forum post),
    typing is extremely laggy in the Edge browser. HOw do I fix this?

Thank you

SilverBlossom, Mar 14, 2018
  4. zbook New Member

The video displayed:
    attempting to recover installation
    restoring your previous version of Windows

What is the age of the computer?
    Which components had been replaced?
    When were the last tests performed on the drive?
    What is the current Windows version and build?

Open the website for the computer or motherboard manufacturer > enter the product or serial number or model > select the operating system > view drivers and BIOS > post a URL or hyperlink into the thread.

1) Find a flash drive that you can format (> or = 8 GB)
    2) Create a bootable Windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10
    3) Power on the computer and boot to the BIOS boot menu:
    List of PC brands with their corresponding hot-keys
    (On custom computers temporarily change the bios boot order so that external USB hard drive is on top)
    4) Boot to the external USB hard drive
    5) It may take 5 - 10 minutes for the iso to load while viewing the Microsoft Windows icon
    6) Select language, time, currency, and keyboard, or click next
    7) Click troubleshoot
    8) Click Startup repair
    9) If start up repair fails advance to the next step
    10) Click system restore (start with the oldest restore point and keep repeating towards the most recent restore point; if system restore fails or if there are no restore points advance to the next step)

Use a camera or smart phone camera to take pictures and post images of the commands and results for all of these steps:

11) Click command prompt > Administrator X:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe > X:\Sources> type:
    12) c:
    13) dir
    14) d:
    15) dir
    16) bcdedit /enum
    17) bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    18) diskpart
    19) list disk
    20) list volume
    21) select disk 0
    22) list partition
    23) select partition 1
    24) detail partition
    25) select partition 2
    26) detail partition
    27) select partition 3
    28) detail partition
    29) select partition 4
    30) detail partition
    31) continue these steps if there are any additional partitions on disk 1
    32) select disk 1
    33) list partition
    34) select partition 1
    35) detail partition
    36) select partition 2
    37) detail partition
    38) continue these steps if there are any additional partitions on disk 2
    39) exit
    40) bootrec /fixmbr
    41) bootrec /fixboot
    42) bootrec /scanos
    43) bootrec /rebuildbcd
    44) reboot

Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take pictures of the above commands and results and post images into the thread.
    Incase there are any problems posting images please use one drive or drop box share links and 7zip to keep the images organized.

zbook, Mar 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Restart problem not getting past post. I’m not sure. (Video included) - Similar Threads - Restart problem getting

2. I’m not sure how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m not sure how to fix this!: Hello! There is a a screen taking up 1/4 of my screen but it’s showing a normal screen of my screen sp it’s just making everything really small and hard to look at and I’ve tried everything, googling it but there’s no answer. Im honestly so confused So what do I do?...
  3. I’m not sure how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m not sure how to fix this!: Hello! There is a a screen taking up 1/4 of my screen but it’s showing a normal screen of my screen sp it’s just making everything really small and hard to look at and I’ve tried everything, googling it but there’s no answer. Im honestly so confused So what do I do?...
  4. how to include a screeshot in this question post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to include a screeshot in this question post: Unable to insert screenshot because am unable to find 'how to instructions' Advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-include-a-screeshot-in-this-question-post/a5127537-20b4-4d8d-82e7-a797b2613141
  5. I’m not sure how visible it is on this video, but my screen keeps having some static and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m not sure how visible it is on this video, but my screen keeps having some static and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AC-RogueOne [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5ok63/im_not_sure_how_visible_it_is_on_this_video_but/
  6. I’m not sure what I did, but when a YouTube video plays on the left screen this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m not sure what I did, but when a YouTube video plays on the left screen this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViciousVeggieViking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0k61k/im_not_sure_what_i_did_but_when_a_youtube_video/
  7. problem getting past login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem getting past login: problem getting past login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-getting-past-login/846791a4-cd73-4eb6-ba73-d40cf444b500
  8. I’m having problems getting into windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m having problems getting into windows.: Hello there, im having problems getting into windows. When I turn on my computer i get sent to this, whenever i try and conpletely reset my computer it ALWAYS crashes, And whenever i click continue to windows 10 home it takes be back to the same page. Also i noticed that...
  9. Getting this problem at post screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting this problem at post screen.: Hello everyone! Every now and then when I start my computer up the post screen stalls and says below: [img] I never installed a new CPU. My computer is a custom built. Thank you for your time. 66223
  10. Problem with Video Files (including YouTube)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with Video Files (including YouTube): Hi All, I'm not sure if this goes under Performance & Maintenance or Video/Graphic Cards, but lately, I've been experiencing a lot of artifacts in any video I watch on my computer. This is for any file type (mp4, avi, mkv, etc.). Audio continues fine, but the video...