Windows 10: Restarting this PC 30% for Hours.

Discus and support Restarting this PC 30% for Hours. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While Windows 10 was updating the electric went out. PC will not boot up. Did restore PC, remove all of my files. PC still shows Resetting this PC 30%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnRoss1969, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Restarting this PC 30% for Hours.

While Windows 10 was updating the electric went out. PC will not boot up. Did restore PC, remove all of my files. PC still shows Resetting this PC 30% for Hours.

:)

JohnRoss1969, Mar 2, 2016
  2. 'Mike P Win User

shutting down during updates

PC here hasn't had an update restart it & just re-installed it 30 hours ago.

You might look in your ' Reliability History It should show any windows updates installed.

Could it be a third party software updated ?

Windows always pops that window saying a reboot is scheduled for 3:30 am here, offering a chance to change the time or restart now.

'Mike P, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 -- Resetting this PC stuck on 3% for hours

What problems have you encountered that you think doing a Reset might resolve?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 2, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Restarting this PC 30% for Hours.

Hi.
    Sounds like you might want to do a clean install.

Probably a good idea to invest in a BackUPS (uninterruptible power supply) for the future. Even if the computer is on and sitting idle, a power outage can corrupt system files.

Hope that helps.

simrick, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

Restarting this PC 30% for Hours.

1. Restarting this PC 30% for Hours. - Similar Threads - Restarting 30% Hours

2. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  3. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  4. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: It started a day after I upgraded my CPU but im not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've tried sfc scan, chkdsk, windows startup repair, etc....
  5. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: It started a day after I upgraded my CPU but im not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've tried sfc scan, chkdsk, windows startup repair, etc....
  6. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  7. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  8. Active Hours for Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Hours for Restarts: I tried to change the hours the computer won't automatically restart after an update. I can't change it. I click, nothing changes. Yeah, I can click on 11 p.m., but it doesn't actually change it. MS has it set for 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is beyond troubling. Last thing I need...
  9. Stuck at 30% for an hour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at 30% for an hour: I have updated from an older insider Version to the newest Version of the Dev Channel. But now I'm stuck at 30% of the update. Should I just let it run over night or restart it? submitted by /u/theoware [link] [comments]...
  10. Update hung at 30% for 6 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update hung at 30% for 6 hours: My laptop was updating to the latest preview build today, and has hung at 30%. I had to go out and when I got back 6 hours later, it is still hung at 30%. Is there any chance that it will actually complete the installation if I just leave it overnight, or is this as far...