Windows 10: restore after a refresh

Discus and support restore after a refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently reset my laptop and when I opened it there is a folder on the desktop screen that says apps that were removed while resetting your pc and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abukias85, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Abukias85 Win User

restore after a refresh

I recently reset my laptop and when I opened it there is a folder on the desktop screen that says apps that were removed while resetting your pc and it looks like some of them are potentially important to the effectiveness of my laptop

:)

Abukias85, Jul 24, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

restore after a refresh [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 24, 2018
  4. restore after a refresh

Smittychat., Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

restore after a refresh

1. restore after a refresh - Similar Threads - restore refresh

2. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  3. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  4. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  5. Win 10 2004 keeps refreshing and the system is unresponsive. Unable to reset, restore...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 2004 keeps refreshing and the system is unresponsive. Unable to reset, restore...: I downloaded a copy of the movie Get Out from YTS and ever since I opened the file on VLC, my Windows 10 PC keeps refreshing and the system is unresponsive. I guess that’s the folder that’s corrupted. I’m unable to open any application, including windows explorer and run box....
  6. WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....: I am trying to test a full system restore of Windows 10 client backed up using WSE 2016. I have two identical Dell 8930 desktops. One has been doing backups to WSE 2016 for a year. I decided to test a full restore onto the other identical computer. I am booting over the...
  7. Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstalling mouse after restore/refresh: I recently had to reset my HP Compaq Pro 4300 after which I had keyboard but no mouse it was not showing in devices I have tried numerous ways to get it to work but to no avail can and body help...
  8. how do i restore my microsoft office professional plus 2010 after windows 10 refresh

how do i restore my microsoft office professional plus 2010 after windows 10 refresh: After refresh my windows 10, I noticed my Microsoft office professional plus 2010 also removed. this is very essential tool for me. how do I restore Microsoft office professional plus 2010 in laptop using windows 10....
  9. restore/refresh

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    restore/refresh: Perhaps a very obvious question but I don't know the difference: how does "refresh computer" differ from going back to a given restore point? 106623
  10. Clean install vs refresh or restore

Clean install vs refresh or restore: Back with XP/7 and maybe 8 doing a format and clean install was the prefered way to install an OS or to fix errors I have updated to win10 from 8 which carried over all my previously installed programs, but was considering a clean install via usb and reinstalling all the...