Windows 10: Restore deleted video in Android

Discus and support Restore deleted video in Android in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; …Last month I bought an Android phone and I’m hoping that someone can help me so that I don’t take it and throw it against the wall. I did make some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frank1, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Frank1 Win User

Restore deleted video in Android

…Last month I bought an Android phone and I’m hoping that someone can help me so that I don’t take it and throw it against the wall. I did make some videos with it which were pretty good. But I somehow deleted them yesterday. It’s my understanding that within a certain period of time they can be recovered as they go in the trash, or whatever it’s called. But I have no idea how to find and recover them. Is there a folder I have to find or what? Would appreciate it if someone would give me a simple step by step on how to do it. Thanks Frank

:)

Frank1, Dec 31, 2017

2. back up

You can check your One Drive account to see if the videos were automatically uploaded there.

Deleted videos cannot be restored on the phone's memory. If you don't find your videos on OneDrive and if you never copied them to your computer, the videos are permanently deleted and cannot be restored.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 31, 2017
  3. restore to android?

My PHone does not include any kind of export feature and can only be used with windows mobile phones. Unforutnately, there is no way to restore the data you have on My Phone to an Android phone.

Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices |
    http://pocketprimer.com

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 31, 2017
  4. Restore deleted video in Android

FreeBooter, Dec 31, 2017
  5. Frank1 Win User
    Frank1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Restore deleted video in Android

1. Restore deleted video in Android - Similar Threads - Restore deleted video

2. restore deleted videos windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore deleted videos windows 11: I accidentally deleted 29 videos connected to clipchamp . I was trying to cancel clipchamp and my first offer was to delete it. So I did, but it deleted all files connected to Microsoft as of last 2 months....
  3. restore deleted videos windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore deleted videos windows 11: I accidentally deleted 29 videos connected to clipchamp . I was trying to cancel clipchamp and my first offer was to delete it. So I did, but it deleted all files connected to Microsoft as of last 2 months....
  4. Delete Android-x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Android-x86: Hello guys!Today without your help, my PC will become a piece of ****.A few months ago, I installed Android-x86 on my harddrive.But then, I wanted to delete it. So first I had to install Windows. For that, I downloaded Windows 7 ISO and created a bootable usb using...
  5. Delete Android-x86

Delete Android-x86: Hello guys!Today without your help, my PC will become a piece of ****.A few months ago, I installed Android-x86 on my harddrive.But then, I wanted to delete it. So first I had to install Windows. For that, I downloaded Windows 7 ISO and created a bootable usb using...
  6. Video Will Not Delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Will Not Delete: On my Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop, I used the Xbox gamebar to record a game I played. The recordings are saved in the Captures folder within the Videos folder. I accidentally made a copy of one of the videos and for what ever reason, I cannot delete it. If I open my documents, I...
  7. Restore Points deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Points deleted: I like having restore points to deal with the periodic Microsoft Windows 10 glitches. I understand that for whatever unfathomable reason Microsoft has decided that we can't keep restore points for more than 90 days. I thought that the obvious workaround was to just to...
  8. restore deleted pictures

restore deleted pictures: unable to restore delete pictures any helpers out there ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-deleted-pictures/ed0b2007-c48b-4d70-994e-c89abe1b7efa
  9. Android phone as video camera not recognized

Android phone as video camera not recognized: I have installed DroidCam client on my desktop and the app on my Android phone. The camera is working properly and is visible as a device in Skype but it is not recognized by the Windows Camera app or another app I tried (Essential Video Recorder). I have checked the driver...
  10. Android Device Upload photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android Device Upload photos and Videos: I have tried uploading images and videos using Windows 10 without any success. Win 7 seemed to work perfectly, but is not the same with win 10. When connecting the Android device to Win 10, it wants to upload everything to Photos, but after a few minutes it states there are a...