Windows 10: Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer

Discus and support Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The music folder icon displays correctly in the quick access pane and in the tabs tray top panel in File Explorer when selected from the local disc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruan Erasmus, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer

The music folder icon displays correctly in the quick access pane and in the tabs tray top panel in File Explorer when selected from the local disc. However, when selected from quick access, the icon displays the documents folder icon.

:)

Ruan Erasmus, Dec 4, 2023
  2. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Mal Gaff Win User
    File Explorer Icons in View tab

The View tab in File Explorer shows the Small Icon choice when viewing file lists. But it unselects itself when I view lists in different folders.
    The automatic-deselection process doesn’t happen with other icons I’ve selected (the Preview Icon, for example).

How do I get the icon to always remain selected for the file list in any folder I might open?

Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

Mal Gaff, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer

File Explorer W11; Restore Pictures Folder to Quick Access

To restore the Pictures folder to Quick Access in Windows 11 File Explorer, you can follow these steps:

1. Open File Explorer by clicking on the folder icon in the taskbar or by pressing Windows + E on your keyboard.
    2. In the left pane of File Explorer, right-click on Quick Access and select Options.
    3. In the Folder Options window, select the General tab.
    4. Under Privacy, make sure that "Show recently used files in Quick access" and "Show frequently used folders in Quick access" are both checked.
    5. Click on the Clear button next to "Clear File Explorer history" to remove any history that might be preventing the Pictures folder from appearing in Quick Access.
    6. Click on the Restore Defaults button to restore the default settings for Quick Access.
    7. Click on Apply and then on OK to save the changes.
    8. If the Pictures folder still does not appear in Quick Access, you can manually add it by navigating to the folder in File Explorer, right-clicking on it, and selecting Pin to Quick Access.
    If these steps do not work, you can try creating a new user account and see if the Pictures folder appears in Quick Access for the new user. If it does, you can copy the contents of your old user account's Pictures folder to the new user account's Pictures folder and continue using the new account.

Let me know if it helps.

Shivam.Pandey, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer

1. Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer - Similar Threads - Restore Music Folder

2. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112
  3. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112
  4. Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer

Restore the Music Folder Icon in the Tab Tray of File Explorer: The music folder icon displays correctly in the quick access pane and in the tabs tray top panel in File Explorer when selected from the local disc. However, when selected from quick access, the icon displays the documents folder icon....
  5. music folder icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    music folder icon: Hello.I have a laptop with two drives.One ssd and a hdd which i use as a storage.I have created several folder to hdd to save and download directly files to hdd and not to ssd.I have created a folder for all music files.I don't remember if i created a folder to hdd or i copy...
  6. music folder icon

music folder icon: Hello.I have a laptop with two drives.One ssd and a hdd which i use as a storage.I have created several folder to hdd to save and download directly files to hdd and not to ssd.I have created a folder for all music files.I don't remember if i created a folder to hdd or i copy...
  7. Music Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music Folder Icons: I have been playing about with the folder icons in my music library. Some folder icons show the artwork of the tracks poking out of the folder. Some just show stylised documents poking out of the folder. I can change the icons to any one of the preloaded defaults but I just...
  8. File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties: When I right click on a folder, I'd expect to see the customize and other tabs. However, I do not see any tabs other than the 'General' tab and 'Previous Versions'. You may have noticed that the "Read-Only" box is checked. I tried to uncheck it, and uncheck other boxes in...
  9. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...
  10. Change or Restore Music Folder Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change or Restore Music Folder Icon in Windows: How to: Change or Restore Music Folder Icon in Windows How to Change or Restore Music Folder Icon in Windows By default, your personal Music folder is located in your account's %UserProfile% (ex: "C:\Users\Brink") folder. This tutorial will show you how to change or...