Windows 10: restore the old and independed "favorites" menu in navigation pane?

Discus and support restore the old and independed "favorites" menu in navigation pane? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Well, in windows 10, microsoft not only replaced the old "favorites" in navigation pane of explorer with quick access (merging it with recent places),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by valenti, Oct 31, 2015.

1. valenti Win User

restore the old and independed "favorites" menu in navigation pane?

Well, in windows 10, microsoft not only replaced the old "favorites" in navigation pane of explorer with quick access (merging it with recent places), but also merged them with explorer's jump list. It is now not possible to pin some dirs in jumplists without pinning them also in quick access...

So, is there any way to restore the old and independed "favorites" menu in navigation pane? Note that the "links" folder remain into the user folder in windows 10.

:)

valenti, Oct 31, 2015

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Oct 31, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

restore the old and independed "favorites" menu in navigation pane?

1. restore the old and independed "favorites" menu in navigation pane? - Similar Threads - restore old independed

2. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  3. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  4. Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane: Hello,OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back.I already tried:Uninstall from control panel -> reinstallUnlink this PC -> relinkVarious registry editing methodsRunning %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /resetDISM and...
  5. Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore onedrive to file explorer navigation pane: Hello,OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back.I already tried:Uninstall from control panel -> reinstallUnlink this PC -> relinkVarious registry editing methodsRunning %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /resetDISM and...
  6. How to restore appearance of links in navigation pane?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore appearance of links in navigation pane?: Hi, The appearance of the links in my navigation pane has changed. They now look like hyperlinks in a web browser. I do not like this appearance and want to change it back to the original appearance, that looks the same as when ordinary files are selected. [ATTACH] The...
  7. navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    navigation pane: where do I control the navigation pane in w10 113744
  8. Add Recent Folders and/or Links/Favorites to Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Recent Folders and/or Links/Favorites to Navigation Pane: I hope I'm not duplicating known information here. I've seen adding shortcuts for these folders to Quick Access, but not rooted in the Navigation Pane. Here is what I've got now: [img] Critical info regarding display in Navigation Pane was found here:...
  9. Add or Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Favorites in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Favorites in the navigation pane is a way to easily access items in your %UserProfile%/Links folder....
  10. Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane: Can anyone tell me how to get the folders in the navigation pane of file explorer to expand to show the sub folders. If I right click the folder, 'Expand' is greyed out. This has only happened since the AU. Thank you 64888