Windows 10: Restore windows xp default theme

Discus and support Restore windows xp default theme in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flinn078, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Flinn078 Win User

Restore windows xp default theme

I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise you can only install and remove the themes with the app that came with it, I clicked on restore and then it went back to Windows classic theme, I would like the luna theme and I put it back in the settings, to my surprise, the icons have not been changed back. such as the recycle bin is still in the previous theme and t

:)

Flinn078, Apr 18, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Pinchy Win User
    windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Tesston Win User

Windows Theme always reverts to default

Hello guys I am encountering the same problem. What you have suggested is working but every time I restart or turn on my computer, it reverted the theme to "unsaved theme."

Tesston, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

1. Restore windows xp default theme - Similar Threads - Restore default theme

2. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  3. will there be a windows xp theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will there be a windows xp theme?: a windows XP theme seems better than bringing back windows XP. we should have an option for windows XP theme which makes it look 100% like windows XP. I use some programs to make windows 11 look like Windows XP but Stardock's windows blinds are paid. I use retrobar and open...
  4. will there be a windows xp theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will there be a windows xp theme?: a windows XP theme seems better than bringing back windows XP. we should have an option for windows XP theme which makes it look 100% like windows XP. I use some programs to make windows 11 look like Windows XP but Stardock's windows blinds are paid. I use retrobar and open...
  5. Restore default desktop theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore default desktop theme: I just upgraded to Win 1903, and my desktop theme changed. Hard on the eyes. Awful [img] I'd like to get this back, or a replacement that got that kind of "translucency", for lack of a better word, but no images 144938
  6. Windows XP theme

Windows XP theme: I have the supposed look of XP on my Windows 10 computer and I want to change back to the normal Windows 10 look. I need to know how to do it. Please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-theme/2d413af5-b4c6-4104-a2f5-22630e960c62
  7. Windows XP Theme

Windows XP Theme: Hello, I know it was possible back with Windows Vista/7 using third party software to modify the theme into Windows XP-like. I know the program UXStyles stopped being updated and therefore doesn't work anymore for 10. Is there anyway to make such dramatic changes...
  8. windows xp luna theme

windows xp luna theme: is it possible to get a windows xp luna theme in windows 10? 58584
  9. Windows XP theme

Windows XP theme: Has anyone had any luck getting a windows XP luna theme like this working on windows 10? [img] 80669
  10. Restore Default Themes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Default Themes in Windows 10: How to: Restore Default Themes in Windows 10 How to Restore Default Themes in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can use themes to help make your desktop feel a little more personal. Themes change the change themes as often as you like. The default...