Windows 10: Restore

Discus and support Restore in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I just bought this HP23-R110 All In One with W10 Home. I have just completed making a recovery flash card which HP says I can only do 1 time. Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by enigma1944, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Restore

I just bought this HP23-R110 All In One with W10 Home. I have just completed making a recovery flash card which HP says I can only do 1 time.

Do need to make a restore point or will this be automatic. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Nov 24, 2016

2. Nokia Lumia 920 restore

TomBrad95,I have attempted several times to connect to link provided but get message 'Sorry, the page you requested is not available.' continually.

Does Microsoft not able to associate my cellular number with my Hotmail email address?

Restore-man, Nov 24, 2016
  3. voyager Legend and Lumia 1520, with Denim

I just bought a Plantronics legend BT, the first one, I went on line and updated firmware, this did not go well. Phone paired, but kept falling off connection, Frys replaced with a new one, sweet, but same issue, at times it works fine, then nothing, especially
    when making/ receiving calls, jeeps dropping BT

any suggestions

Restore trust, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Restore

Hello enigma, *Smile

Windows automatically creates restore points just before significant system events, such as the installation of desktop apps and new Windows Updates, if the last restore point is older than seven days and if no other restore points were created in the last 24 hours.

I would also recommend for you to manually create a restore point before making any changes that may adversely affect Windows. This way you will be able to quickly do a system restore if needed to undo the change.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

How to Do a System Restore of Windows 10

Brink, Nov 24, 2016
Thema:

Restore

1. Restore - Similar Threads - Restore

2. How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?: I need to know how do I restore the task view button on my laptop, and also the calendar on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-task-bar-button-in-windows/be2347f2-212b-4c01-962d-3b6871173b8f
  3. How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore the task bar button in windows 11home?: I need to know how do I restore the task view button on my laptop, and also the calendar on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-task-bar-button-in-windows/be2347f2-212b-4c01-962d-3b6871173b8f
  4. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  5. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  6. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  7. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  8. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  9. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?: I accidentally restored a couple of hundred deleted files from the bin when I meant to restore just 1. Apart from quitting the program which I have, is there an easy way to find them and delete them again before google drive reuploads them? Otherwise I'll just go through the...
  10. Restoring restored items back to the bin if there's an easy way?