Windows 10: Restore

Discus and support Restore in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Q. My PC setting app is not working so I want to restore my pc. How its possible can you help me please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sahid_899, Aug 20, 2018.

1. sahid_899 Win User

Restore

Q. My PC setting app is not working so I want to restore my pc. How its possible can you

help me please?

:)

sahid_899, Aug 20, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    • Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    • Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    • click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restore [​IMG]
    • Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    • Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Pinchy Win User
    windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Restore

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, *Smile

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Restore

1. Restore - Similar Threads - Restore

2. Easy Guide: How to Setup and Perform a System Restore in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy Guide: How to Setup and Perform a System Restore in Windows 10: When your computer is not behaving properly, such as applications not launching, driver not working or the desktop fails to load properly, you can use the System Restore feature as a first line recovery option to fix it. In this article, we show you how to use it. Easy...
  3. How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore: Windows 10 64-bit. When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an...
  4. Desktop bugged and system restore not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop bugged and system restore not working: Alrighty, I will start from the beginning. I was making a minecraft texture pack and I had to extract a zipped folder, I accidentally extracted all of the files onto my desktop and my desktop proceeded go blank (other than the backround) i am using windows 10. I have tried to...
  5. Restore is stuck at 43% during resetting stage

Restore is stuck at 43% during resetting stage: I am restoring my laptop to factory settings and it has been stuck at 43% during the resetting stage. Is this normal? It has been over 2 hours. The drive light is no longer blinking and is just steady lit now. I am using Windows 10....
  6. restart explorer and restore windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    restart explorer and restore windows?: Is it possible to restart explorer and make it reopen all windows? Why i want it is in case i need to update the environment variables, explorer is the launcher of most and thus needs to be restarted as well as far as i know. I can logout and login in order to make this...
  7. Upgraded machine from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro and image backup, on restore our application...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgraded machine from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro and image backup, on restore our application...: Hi, Using Paragon HD Manager for image backup/restores (version 16) and noticed something very odd other day. We restore/backup images constantly when switching between app versions for testing Scenario: Windows 7 pro upgraded on system to Windows 10 Pro Applications...
  8. How to restore Windows 10 system image to a new hard drive?

How to restore Windows 10 system image to a new hard drive?: How to restore a Windows 10 system image to a new hard drive? Re-ask: I want to shift my operating system to a new disk. I have the system image on an external HDD. I have the new disk installed in the computer. C: is disk 0 and the new disk is disk 1. the new disk is...
  9. Deleted Partition on HDD - How do I restore it, and the data within?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Partition on HDD - How do I restore it, and the data within?: In my efforts to fix my previous problem, I resorted to a fresh install of Windows 10. I have two drives - one is an SSD on which I installed only Windows-related files, and the other is a 500gb traditional hard drive on which everything else was installed. It was during...
  10. Move, Sync or Backup/Restore accounts in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move, Sync or Backup/Restore accounts in Windows 10 Mail app: Hello I have configured several accounts in Mail app on one pc, and it is working just fine for now. When i wanted to have same email accounts configured in Mail app from the first pc to second ... surprise i was not found any way to do that. Is there any way to sync,...