Windows 10: Restoring PowerShell

Discus and support Restoring PowerShell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to restore PoweShell if it was uninstalled and if so how? Thanks. 56260 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oao, Jul 13, 2016.

1. OAO
    oao Win User

Restoring PowerShell

Is it possible to restore PoweShell if it was uninstalled and if so how?

Thanks.

:)

2. Windows Media Player on Windows 10 Home

Could you try the following with an elevated Powershell:

Restore Windows Media Player in Windows 10 using PowerShell
    • Open
      an elevated PowerShell
    • To restore Windows Media Player, use the following command:
    To remove Windows Media Player, use the following command:

https://winaero.com/blog/restore-windows-media-player-windows-10/

pestell159, Jul 13, 2016
  3. restore windows 10 store with powershell problem

why this happen?

Restoring PowerShell [​IMG]

André Viana, Jul 13, 2016
  4. Restoring PowerShell

TairikuOkami, Jul 13, 2016
  5. OAO
    oao Win User
    Well, if by deleted you mean I just deleted some file, no, I uninstalled it via some facility recommended in this forum.
    I cannot do a SFC because it will restore some other stuff I got rid of and I don't want it back.

6. OAO
    oao Win User
    Hey, nobody around here knows the answer to this question?

Thema:

Restoring PowerShell

1. Restoring PowerShell - Similar Threads - Restoring PowerShell

2. Restore Microsoft UEFI CA 2011 with powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Microsoft UEFI CA 2011 with powershell: Hi, I removed Microsoft UEFI CA 2011 from my db secure boot and lost video, so I cannot recover on bios. Can I simply put it back using Set-SecureBootUEFI powershell without modifying my PK, KEK keys?Thanks...
  3. Restore Microsoft UEFI CA 2011 with powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore Microsoft UEFI CA 2011 with powershell: Hi, I removed Microsoft UEFI CA 2011 from my db secure boot and lost video, so I cannot recover on bios. Can I simply put it back using Set-SecureBootUEFI powershell without modifying my PK, KEK keys?Thanks...
  4. Windows 11 Pro Backup and Restore via Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Backup and Restore via Powershell: Hello, I'm on a Windows 11 Pro machine and I want to do the 100% equivalent of the following via Powershell:Control Panel -> Back up and Restore Windows 7 > Create a system image > Select E: at On a hard disk > Start backupHow do I do that, is the following 100%...
  5. Windows 11 Pro Backup and Restore via Powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Backup and Restore via Powershell: Hello, I'm on a Windows 11 Pro machine and I want to do the 100% equivalent of the following via Powershell:Control Panel -> Back up and Restore Windows 7 > Create a system image > Select E: at On a hard disk > Start backupHow do I do that, is the following 100%...
  6. Search and Restore file from SharePoint Online using PowerShell

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Search and Restore file from SharePoint Online using PowerShell: When having SharePoint Online, one can easily recover items from the Recycle Bin, but unfortunately, there is no search facility for the Recycle Bin from the web interface. We can use PowerShell to easily search for the item. To be able to connect, we need to install the new...
  7. Access denied. I tried this command to restore the start menu in Powershell.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access denied. I tried this command to restore the start menu in Powershell.: Command I entered:Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}Answer from Powershell:Deployment operation progress: C:\Program...
  8. How to create a Restore Point using Command Prompt or PowerShell in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Restore Point using Command Prompt or PowerShell in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The regular pathway for creating a restore point in Windows 10 is via the System Protection tab from the System Properties window. In this post, we will guide […] This article How to create a Restore Point using Command Prompt or PowerShell in Windows 10 first...
  9. Searches don't work. A solution that did. Restore Cortana via Powershell Get-AppXPackage

in Cortana
    Searches don't work. A solution that did. Restore Cortana via Powershell Get-AppXPackage: Why don't you add the option to restore Cortana using Powershell through getapppx if searches don't work? I tried everything else unsuccessfully and found this online: https://windowsreport.com/searchui-exe-windows-10/ Must restart after running Powershell command. This...
  10. I removed Microsoft Store through Powershell- Need to Restore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I removed Microsoft Store through Powershell- Need to Restore: Hello, Due to a recurring issue with the Store/Xbox on Windows, I followed troubleshooting advice and removed the Store through Powershell. I was not able to follow through on restoring it due to a consistent Access Denied response in Powershell that I have not been able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell command to restor windows media player