Windows 10: Retail license for Windows 10?

Discus and support Retail license for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dees Microsoft sell Retail license for Windows 10 or all Windows 10 OEM? 77417 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lostsoul65, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Retail license for Windows 10?

Dees Microsoft sell Retail license for Windows 10 or all Windows 10 OEM?

:)

lostsoul65, Feb 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 - is reinstall possible if MB is replaced

Only if it was a full retail license. Windows 8.0 was never a full retail license, it was only provided as an upgrade license.

Only Windows 8.1 was provided as a full retail license.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 15, 2017
  3. Is my windows copy genuine?

Retail but Upgrade so it required having Windows 7 or Windows Vista license.

Igor Leyko, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Retail license for Windows 10?

Brink, Feb 15, 2017
  5. Voodoo 01 Win User
    Voodoo 01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Retail license for Windows 10?

1. Retail license for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Retail license

2. Backing up an OEM version to new retail license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backing up an OEM version to new retail license.: I built a new computer and bought a new retail version of Windows 10 and installed it on my internal SSD. My old hard drive has an OEM version of Windows with 2 users( me and my alter ego account). Can I just install that hard drive as a secondary drive to extract some files...
  3. How can i check my Windows 10 License Retail or OEM version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i check my Windows 10 License Retail or OEM version.: because my windows 10 is upgraded from a windows 7 disk that I bought like more than 5 years ago, how can I check it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-my-windows-10-license-retail-or/5d410ded-2d82-4d42-97de-82d9da86122f"
  4. Transferring Windows 10 license that was an upgrade from a Windows 7 retail.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring Windows 10 license that was an upgrade from a Windows 7 retail.: I bought a retail copy of Win 7 Ultimate in 2009 to install on a new desktop build, then in 2014 I upgraded the mobo/cpu/ram and simply kept the same OS drive during the upgrade. I'd been running windows 7 until a few years ago until I accepted the free upgrade to windows 10,...
  5. Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license

Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license: Hi i have a client who using enterprise license for windows 7 Pro and office 2010 Pro on 100 machines, now they would like to upgrade with using retail license windows 10 Pro and office 2016 or 2019 Pro, kindly advise is that possible to surrender all enterprise license on...
  6. Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license

Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license: Hi i have a client who using enterprise license for windows 7 Pro and office 2010 Pro on 100 machines, now they would like to upgrade with using retail license windows 10 Pro and office 2016 or 2019 Pro, kindly advise is that possible to surrender all enterprise license on...
  7. Windows 10 retail versus OEM license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 retail versus OEM license: In answers to the question that often comes up regarding OEM licenses purchased via third-party websites (Amazon, eBay, etc), it is frequently noted that the OEM version of Windows is identical to the retail version (with some limitations on support and license transfer). In...
  8. Retail Windows 8.1 Pro - New Computer License

Retail Windows 8.1 Pro - New Computer License: Alright, this seems fairly a simple question but there seem to be quite a few variants in the answers I see on the web. First, let me clear things up. I bought Windows 8.1 pro in 2015 I think, I bought that Windows from the Windows Stores directly, it is not OEM, it's a...
  9. What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license?

What is the real and fair price for purchasing a Windows 10 professional retail license?: I live in Romania and want to buy the windows 10 pro retail license. Unfortunately, prices start from a few dollars to about $ 250. What would be a fair and reasonable price for the purchase of this license? Is there any possibility to identify the real, correct, good...
  10. How to move a retail license to another VM.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to move a retail license to another VM.: If I create a VM and activate it with a retail license and at a later date want to move it to another VM, how would I do that without having an issue with the activation on the new VM? 137234