Windows 10: retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

Discus and support retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by golf & sailor man, Aug 15, 2018.

1. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any particular app. ie have several years tax files.

Worst comes to worst can I reset to a date prior to this episode?

:)

golf & sailor man, Aug 15, 2018

2. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

Hi everyone, please help me with my problem. After installing flyff iblis and restarted the pc and then I got a blue screen of death. I reset the pc using the recovery option and accidentally pressed the removed my personal files and reinstall windows
    cause of lag. How to recover the important apps?? this is the list of the apps,
    retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets. 0e9881ac-ad0d-4969-b659-b47d5a66ac5c.png

retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets. 94d5c489-607e-499f-964e-8f442f4b6b5e.png

michaelbacalla, Aug 15, 2018
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

I reset my PC (Windows 10) and it removed apps which i had installed. How to recover them?

Hi,

Resetting your PC reinstall Windows but deletes your files, settings, and apps, except for the apps that came with your PC. Since you have already performed the reset, all the application/programs will have been removed. To resolve your concern, we suggest
    that you reinstall the applications again as this is the best option to recover them.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

1. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets. - Similar Threads - retrieving recovering apps

2. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  3. How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall/recover the apps removed after resetting pc: Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersionAdobe Acrobat ReaderAdobe Systems Incorporated22.003.20322Flashing LightsNils JakrinsIntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.09007Intel® Driver & Support AssistantIntel22.8.50.7Kaspersky Safe...
  4. Removed apps during PC reset

Removed apps during PC reset: How do I restore a removed app after a PC RESET? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removed-apps-during-pc-reset/f991fd1e-0e3d-4827-8f00-fda849d398ce
  5. how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC: how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-apps-removed-while-resetting-my-pc/21979caa-8f1f-4749-b4a1-9c8ec4d60749
  6. What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC

What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC: I had to do a complete reset today because my PC just would not do anything. I had just received an Update yesterday on Mar 12th, and my Lap Top began acting up. So today even Cortana was shut down, I could not bring up Edge open any files, nothing so I tried the repair...
  7. How to retrieve my PC`s recover key?

How to retrieve my PC`s recover key?: After I just turned on my laptop device, the screen suddenly displays BitLocker and it says that I need to find my recovery key on the window`s website. It has already given me the PC Drive Label...
  8. Apps removed while resetting laptop

Apps removed while resetting laptop: Hi All, I recently allowed Windows 10 to update. Normally this is a seamless process and involves nothing more than me clicking to accept the update. However, on this occasion, something went wrong and the laptop got stuck just before the initial password input screen...
  9. APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC

APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC: First of all I did not reset my PC. However I now have an ICON labeled APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC. That leads to a whole list of apps. Google gets me to the question How do I restore these apps? Unfortunately, the Microsoft answer does not answer the question....
  10. retrieve lost data because of reset app

retrieve lost data because of reset app: I reset Microsoft sticky notes app and all my sticky notes is gone ! .. is there any way to get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/retrieve-lost-data-because-of-reset-app/789c3b45-105e-4c71-a6dc-9e39a55686f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to Recovery Apps Removed While Resetting PC

2. apps removed while resetting pc 2018

3. reinstall apps removed while refreshing pc

4. how to recover apps when pc resets,
  5. how to reset lost apps when pc resets