Windows 10: Retro games on the Internet Archive

Discus and support Retro games on the Internet Archive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hard to believe I put oh sooooo many quarters into these things back in the day. Have a look & play what we had back in the 70's & 80's. (Try not to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Retro games on the Internet Archive

Hard to believe I put oh sooooo many quarters into these things back in the day. Have a look & play what we had back in the 70's & 80's. (Try not to laugh too hard *chuckle)

Internet Arcade : Free Software : Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

:)

Borg 386, Feb 2, 2018
  2. apksaurus Win User

Windows 10 compatability with games.

Well Windows 10 is pretty stable and great for gaming for me. Unfortunately, if you want to play some old retro games it may won't work at all Retro games on the Internet Archive :(

apksaurus, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Insufficient Storage To Play 'Retro' Games

Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed? See how to verify:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Changes or updates might have broken compatibility with those games you mention.

You could try running them in compatibility mode to see if it works:

Run Old Software on Windows 10 with Compatibility Mode - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/run-old-softwa...

Another option is to try maybe setup a dual boot with an older 32 bit version of Windows 10 such as version 1507 and install the games there. Would you be willing to do that?

Andre Da Costa, Feb 2, 2018
  4. Dude Win User

I went through some quarters back in the day *Wink Bookmarked, thanks

Dude, Feb 2, 2018
  5. Borg 386 Win User
    Yeah, makes my head hurt thinking of how much money I probably dumped into those machines.

Still, I do miss the all the arcades that used to be all over, great way to blow a Saturday afternoon (along with lots of $$$$$)

Borg 386, Feb 3, 2018
  6. exploder Win User
    Thanks for sharing! I like the simple older games! *Biggrin

exploder, Feb 3, 2018
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Pac Land will always remain my favorite jump & run!
    [youtube]558zv3tHdu4[/youtube]

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Retro games on the Internet Archive - Similar Threads - Retro games Internet

2. Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.: Hi,I'm maintaining a program called NukemNet, that helps people play old games online, via DOSBox and modern source ports.We have a new, thriving community of players, mostly on Discord.I want to support Windows 95 games using PCem/DOSBox, so for that I'd like to have some...
  3. Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Windows 95 license for retro multiplayer games launcher.: Hi,I'm maintaining a program called NukemNet, that helps people play old games online, via DOSBox and modern source ports.We have a new, thriving community of players, mostly on Discord.I want to support Windows 95 games using PCem/DOSBox, so for that I'd like to have some...
  4. Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good?: Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-xp-downloads-in-archiveorginternet/b105e9be-2278-4e64-b525-4693e129a0d0
  5. Love the "retro effect" in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Love the "retro effect" in Windows Terminal: submitted by /u/BS_497 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nu9xdb/love_the_retro_effect_in_windows_terminal/
  6. Archive the backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Archive the backup: I wish to reinitialize my Back-Up, external USB 3, drive. For now, I don't want to lose any of the old backup sets, win 7. What would be the best Procedure? Burning to optical, copying to another removable media, ??? ?...
  7. EmuOS: run retro games and apps right in your browser

in Windows 10 News
    EmuOS: run retro games and apps right in your browser: If you experienced the late DOS days or early Windows days first hand and want to relive that, or experience it for the first time, then you may want to hop over to EmuOS to do just that. EmuOS emulates Windows in the browser, and it comes with a number of games and...
  8. archive

in Browsers and Email
    archive: *cry Please help an old man, i have G-MAIL how do i put my mail to archive, i have been dragging and drop to put in my folders but when i go to them the folder is there but nothing inside , i was told the best thing is archive them , I have an archive icon on my hotmail mail...
  9. Is there a retro Windows 3.1 theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a retro Windows 3.1 theme?: I keep having 'flashbacks' to Windows 3.0 when I look at the great plains flatness that is Windows 10. Brings back memories of editing the default settings to narrow the window borders to 2 pixels in order to save valuable screen space at 640x480 resolution. *Smile Windows...
  10. This retro game room is something out of a dream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This retro game room is something out of a dream: Someone really did it up good.....(22 Photos) Awesome retro gaming room : theCHIVE [img] [img] 35946