Windows 10: 'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox

Discus and support 'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Discovered something weird and also ONLY in Firefox on YouTube, a small sentence 'return' pops up for one second and then it disappears. All my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RingTailCoon, Feb 21, 2018.

1. 'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox

Discovered something weird and also ONLY in Firefox on YouTube, a small sentence 'return' pops up for one second and then it disappears. All my uploaded videos have this awkward problem. But not in Opera or Chrome. Only in Firefox and Edge this small thingy pops up.

Not annoying but kinda weird indeed. What could it be?!

'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox [​IMG]

:)

RingTailCoon, Feb 21, 2018

2. Firefox browser it yes good no??

Firefox browser yes function load video on YouTube no, I need to download some videos on YouTube?

Thao Nguyen998, Feb 21, 2018
  3. jsadz33 Win User
    Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

When I switched to Windows 10 I have been having issues watching videos on Firefox. It doesn't matter if it's flash or html video. The videos become distorted every few minutes and return to normal. And youtube freezes and says not responding every time
    i load a different video but it returns to normal after a minute. Does anyone know if this is a firefox issue or a windows 10 issue?

jsadz33, Feb 21, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox

I don't think it's a big deal but, there's some glitch with Firefox rendering the 'New YouTube', (haven't a clue about Edge!),
    you can restore the old YouTube and the page will load properly without that 'return' glitch, but FF might not remember your preference.

Edwin, Feb 22, 2018
  5. I do not get that in Firefox BETA 59. YouTube runs great.

Josey Wales, Feb 22, 2018
  6. Edwin New Member
    Old or New YouTube?

Edwin, Feb 22, 2018
  7. I was not aware that there were two YouTubes.?

I go to this one:

YouTube

8. Edwin New Member

"Old":

"New":

Edwin, Feb 22, 2018
  9. Bree New Member
    see...

YouTube

10. Thanks Bree , but I will stay with the old one for a tad till Fx 59 Goes final.*Wink

11. Bree New Member
    Strangely, my Release channel 58 defaulted to the new YouTube without me having made any choices.

12. RickC Win User
    I'm going to stay on the 'old' one as long as possible too.

Whoever thought dark grey text on an even darker grey background is a good choice obviously didn't run the UI changes past a panel of 60-yr-olds and older. *Smile

RickC, Feb 22, 2018
  13. Bree New Member

As I said earlier, I got 'new Youtube' on my FF without consciously opting in. The 'dark theme' is an option, and mine came with it initially turned off.

14. RickC Win User
    Many thanks, Bree. I didn't spend enough time looking at the settings. *Smile

RickC, Feb 22, 2018
  15. KCR
    KCR Win User
    I see the little 'return' deal, too. . .

Just on the "new YouTube" though, and I usually degrade back to the "Old" one, also.

Thema:

1. 'return' in YouTube on some videos and in Firefox - Similar Threads - 'return' YouTube videos

2. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  3. YouTube Video for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Video for...: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkktSZ8gOQ&pp=ygUfQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSBhbCBvdGhhaW0gbWFsbA%3D%3D https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLpsEQ14hQ&pp=ygUeQmFkZXJiYXRhcmZpNTU1NSA4NDQ1IGFsIHJhYmF0...
  4. Youtube VP9 and FIrefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube VP9 and FIrefox: A new issue that I did not have before is regarding the vp9 decoder google is using for Youtube. I do not have a new rig but rather an old one. This decoder is now killing my machine when I watch Youtube video. Heavy use of CPU. I do not have the possibility of hw-accl with...
  5. Youtube VP9 and FIrefox

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube VP9 and FIrefox: A new issue that I did not have before is regarding the vp9 decoder google is using for Youtube. I do not have a new rig but rather an old one. This decoder is now killing my machine when I watch Youtube video. Heavy use of CPU. I do not have the possibility of hw-accl with...
  6. youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    youtube videos: For some reason when I click on to watch a youtube video it gives me this message. The address wasn’t understood Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (rtsp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context....
  7. YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  8. YouTube video preview in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    YouTube video preview in Firefox: Hi, is there a Firefox plugin, or a configuration change, to preview YouTube videos while using Bing Search Engine (and hopefully Google Search Engine as well) just like in Internet Explorer? [img] 105287
  9. New Firefox Quantum 57.0.2: Some Youtube Videos Have Green Lines?

in Browsers and Email
    New Firefox Quantum 57.0.2: Some Youtube Videos Have Green Lines?: Hey guys, I just upgraded to the latest version of Firefox Quantum and I've noticed that some videos on Youtube have green lines in them. The audio plays fine, but not the video. I don't have this problem in Google Chrome. I just upgraded my Nvidia driver that was...
  10. Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube pixelated in chrome, not firefox: Please see these printscreens of the same youtube vid, both on same quality, one on chrome one on firefox. Pixelation is clearly visible in the chrome pic on at the top. In particular look at the neckline of the guy second from the right. What's going on? Thanks guys!...