Windows 10: Returning BSODs

Discus and support Returning BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, about a year ago, I was getting BSODs constantly, got it fixed in this thread: http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cras...ng-videos.html Basically,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maxdax222, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Maxdax222 Win User

Returning BSODs

So, about a year ago, I was getting BSODs constantly, got it fixed in this thread: http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cras...ng-videos.html

Basically, I replaced my RAM and acquired a legitimate copy of Windows 8, which has since then been upgraded to 10.

The problem has returned, and it's been present for about a month and a half now, with random screen freezes(with looping audio) and BSODs randomly showing up. I'll attach the files I was told I need as well. Help would be appreciated!

Attachment 84778

:)

Maxdax222, Jun 11, 2016

2. BSOD has returned...

Hey Luke,

Hmm...

Usually, when your PC doesn't boot up properly or falls to a BSOD twice, it will diagnose itself and try repairing itself. In either case, try rebooting to Safe Mode or
    Safe Mode with Networking (personal preference) from a dialog box or right from the diagnose-repair screen, then go to Settings, Troubleshoot, Blue Screen. Try to see if this works.

Mohamed.Ayman, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Luke Elam Win User
    BSOD has returned...

Hi Patricia,

Yes, prior to the current issues i didn’t have the TP-Link Archer T6E PCIe WifiCard installed (though the other parts listed, where) it was only up until i installed this specific wificard that these issues started to spring up. I do know the latest drivers
    for this wificard dates all the way back to 2015 (which is the one i have installed) and zero updates to the drivers have been made since then by the manufacturer. I’m willing to take a guess that it is some sort of incompatibility between the wificards driver
    and some other part of the system. And yes, i have already wiped the drivers clean and reinstalled multiple times as well as physically taken the card out of the rig and reseated it firmly.

Luke Elam, Jun 11, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Returning BSODs

Hi Maxdax222,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Returning BSODs [​IMG]
    Note This post is not intended to cover all BSODs you've experienced, only 3 are present and as such only those have been covered with suggestions. BSODs of which any data is not present cannot be covered.

Please update your Realtek LAN driver & BIOS
    M5A97 R2.0 | Motherboards | ASUS Global

Code: 2: kd> lmvm Rt630x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`1c470000 fffff801`1c548000 Rt630x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: Rt630x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Rt630x64.sys Image name: Rt630x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Jun 17 13:56:46 2014 (53A02CFE) CheckSum: 000DB109 ImageSize: 000D8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

Returning BSODs [​IMG]

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

Returning BSODs [​IMG]

Returning BSODs [​IMG]

Thema:

Returning BSODs

1. Returning BSODs - Similar Threads - Returning BSODs

2. Windows 10 constant BSOD when return from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 constant BSOD when return from sleep.: BSOD occurs when pc returns from sleep after an extended amount of time e.g 4~5 minutes. been happening for a few weeks now and pc was unable to create a minidump until now, installed WinDBG to analyze the file.SYSTEM SPECS:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x RAM: 16Gb ddr4GPU: GTX 1050TI...
  3. Windows 10 constant BSOD when return from sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 constant BSOD when return from sleep.: BSOD occurs when pc returns from sleep after an extended amount of time e.g 4~5 minutes. been happening for a few weeks now and pc was unable to create a minidump until now, installed WinDBG to analyze the file.SYSTEM SPECS:CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x RAM: 16Gb ddr4GPU: GTX 1050TI...
  4. Windows 10 constant BSOD when return from sleep.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs returned after clean Windows install..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs returned after clean Windows install..: 2 weeks ago my pc started having a lot of BSODs. Different ones. I reinstalled Windows and I had no BSODs for a week. Now they returned. Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: ntoskrnl.exe and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: ntkrnlmp.exeI installed all the newest drivers via my motherboard...
  6. BSODs returned after clean Windows install..

BSODs returned after clean Windows install..: 2 weeks ago my pc started having a lot of BSODs. Different ones. I reinstalled Windows and I had no BSODs for a week. Now they returned. Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: ntoskrnl.exe and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: ntkrnlmp.exeI installed all the newest drivers via my motherboard...
  7. Return of constant BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return of constant BSOD issues: Hello,I've had some issues in the past with my pc and some ongoing BSOD issues, but things have been ok in the last month. This last week, the issues have started occurring again. I am writing this obviously after the most recent occurrence.Here are some screens of the event...
  8. Return of constant BSOD issues

Return of constant BSOD issues: Hello,I've had some issues in the past with my pc and some ongoing BSOD issues, but things have been ok in the last month. This last week, the issues have started occurring again. I am writing this obviously after the most recent occurrence.Here are some screens of the event...
  9. BSOD: BthA2dp.sys fails after returning from hibernation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD: BthA2dp.sys fails after returning from hibernation: Hello,The title pretty much summarizes my problem, here are the details:I use a Sony SRS-XB21 as a Bluetooth PC speaker for my desktop computer. The dongle is ASUS brand, Bluetooth 4.0, model USB-BT400. The PC is configured to hibernate. Now the problem: If the speaker is off...
  10. Computer BSOD on returning to a restore point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD on returning to a restore point: Hello I recently did a system restore from the recovery environment and everything broke. I cant even run a SFC /scannow or click reset this PC. I have another recovery thumb drive that has a live OS of that helps, so I have file access. The errors code im getting is critical...