Windows 10: Returning power icon to taskbar

Discus and support Returning power icon to taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Hope someone can help with this. Somehow my power indicator icon has disappeared from the taskbar. I looked at the various icons somewhere in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamL2, Jul 24, 2018.

1. WilliamL2 Win User

Returning power icon to taskbar

Hi, Hope someone can help with this. Somehow my power indicator icon has disappeared from the taskbar. I looked at the various icons somewhere in Settings and it showed that the power indicator was ON...however..I can't click on it as it's shaded grey for some reason, as though it's out of order etc. I just want to be able to return my power indicator. I'm using Windows 10. Thanks for any help!

:)

WilliamL2, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Missing Power Icon on Taskbar

Hi Jayesh,

This problem may occur if the Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) on your computer is enabled. To address this problem, please look into the troubleshooting steps provided on the link,

Power icon is missing in taskbar
    . Follow the suggested resolution and let us know if it has addressed the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Returning power icon to taskbar - Similar Threads - Returning power icon

2. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  3. return vertical taskbar??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    return vertical taskbar??: Would love to hear news if microsoft is bringing back the vertical task bar or not, considering they've added a vertical task bar to edge recently which has short cuts to office tools as well as applications I don't see why they are permanently against allowing users to set...
  4. return vertical taskbar??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    return vertical taskbar??: Would love to hear news if microsoft is bringing back the vertical task bar or not, considering they've added a vertical task bar to edge recently which has short cuts to office tools as well as applications I don't see why they are permanently against allowing users to set...
  5. Battery Power Icon in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Power Icon in Taskbar: I usually keep the Battery charge condition displayed Icon displayed in the Taskbar. Today, I noticed the Battery Icon had disappeared. I went to settings and found the Battery Icon "On/Off was greyed out so I could not turn it on or off. All the other icon controls were...
  6. Cannot find power icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find power icon in taskbar: Hi Guys As heading says, I have tried all sorts including settings Tasbar settings...advice welcome 172929
  7. Power icon not showing on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power icon not showing on taskbar.: So I use a Dell Vostro 14 3000 (with windows 10 obviously) and lately I've noticed that my Battery icon does not show on the taskbar towards the right with all the other icons. I've gone to the Personalize part of settings into the notifications area to toggle the battery...
  8. Power icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power icon missing from taskbar: After the recent windows update. Power icon went missing from the taskbar. Settings are turned on for icons to display. There's also a lag in opening new application after the update. Performance went too slow after the update. I really wanted to uninstall the new update....
  9. Battery/power icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery/power icon on taskbar: help please. The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea available, but have failed to get on my task bar. I had it earlier, but when I restarted for an update, it disappeared and I...
  10. Power icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon on taskbar: The power icon, which isn't being displayed on the taskbar, is not selectable in the SETTINGS area, as described here... System Icons - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums What can be done to make it available? 10957