Windows 10: Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed??

Discus and support Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked "un-pause" updates and now I see that checking updates has been resumed and I apparently can not reverse it until updates are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by phaedruspress, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed??

I accidentally clicked "un-pause" updates and now I see that checking updates has been resumed and I apparently can not reverse it until updates are checked again. I have active hours set to max so I am assuming that the system will not check for updates until I boot up again tomorrow morning. Is there anyway to reverse this that is pause updates again or am I screwed? TIA.

:)

phaedruspress, Jun 8, 2018

2. Asus touchpad is reversed

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the following steps before you un-install the drivers from device manager. Now, un-install the drivers from Device Manager, install the latest drivers from the ASUS website.

• Press Windows + Pause Break to open System Properties
    • Click Advance system settings.
    • Select Hardware Tab, Select "Device installation settings"
    • Select No, let me chose what to do.
    • Select Never install Driver software from Windows Update
    • Click Apply and OK.

Now, go to device manager un-install the driver and install the latest one from ASUS website.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Screen Brightness works reverse after installing Windows 10 update

I was facing the reverse brightness control after upgrading to windows10. The troubleshooting option solved it. Thanks!

Abhijeet Sarkar, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed??

1. Reverse Pause Updates/ Updates have been resumed?? - Similar Threads - Reverse Pause Updates

2. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  3. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  4. Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming: When I pause updates then resume the updates that were in queue don't exist anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-disappearing-after-pausingresuming/6c29ddd8-ad9a-417f-9fac-678a6a1ccb77
  5. Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates disappearing after pausing/resuming: When I pause updates then resume the updates that were in queue don't exist anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-disappearing-after-pausingresuming/6c29ddd8-ad9a-417f-9fac-678a6a1ccb77
  6. How Do Updates Resume After Being Paused?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How Do Updates Resume After Being Paused?: I have been pausing updates for up to 35 days. When the specified day finally arrives, I do not see any activity after going to Settings, Update & Security. Yesterday I waited 20 minutes after boot to see if any activity would start automatically. I checked Services and...
  7. Is it possible to pause and resume and update using Windows 10 Update Assistant?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to pause and resume and update using Windows 10 Update Assistant?: Hi, I have a limited daily data plan 1.5Gb/day. I am planning to update my laptop having Windows 10 Pro from 1803 to 1909 using the Windows 10 Update Assistant. The thing is I cannot download the update which is about 3.00Gb in size all at once. So, what I mean to ask is,...
  8. Pausing and resuming updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pausing and resuming updates: Hi there! I was wondering if it is possible to start downloading an update, pause it and resume it on the next day. I am very low on data 1.5gb/day which I cannot spend entirely on update. So does anyone know if it is possible to pause and resume updates? Thank you!...
  9. Copy pause and resume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy pause and resume: Is it possible to start copying a large folder to another drive, pause it, turn computer off and then resume copying where I left off when I turn computer on again. If so, how do I resume it? Thanks....
  10. Download restarts when pause and resume update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download restarts when pause and resume update.: Why does this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-restarts-when-pause-and-resume-update/f3f6ce7c-0520-4f29-b8bf-6473a5cfe1db"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updates have been resumed so we are checking

2. update has been resumed

3. updates have been resumed so we are checking before you can pause