Windows 10: Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

Discus and support Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit and Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.5. There is a huge discrepancy in the installed programs lists provided by Revo Uninstaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by larrymcg, Mar 1, 2016.

1. larrymcg Win User

Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List

I'm running Win10 Pro 64bit and Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.5. There is a huge discrepancy in the installed programs lists provided by Revo Uninstaller and the Win10 Programs and Features control panel. They both say there are 83 installs (that's good). But Revo Uninstaller claims that 15 programs were installed a few days ago on 2/29/2016. The correct number is 3 which is what Win10 says. Today I uninstalled Revo Uninstaller (using Revo Uninstaller to do it) and then reinstalled it. No help.

I guess it might be OK to ignore this discrepancy but I find it surprising.

Suggestions?

-- Larry

:)

larrymcg, Mar 1, 2016
  2. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Mar 1, 2016
  3. hadimassa Win User
    Unable to uninstall the Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers

You obviously deleted the files before uninstall. Just reinstall PCSuite. Use a program called Revo Uninstaller to perform a clean uninstall and clean up the registry mess after with the same prog.

hadimassa, Mar 1, 2016
  4. f14tomcat Win User

I show same thing. You may have discovered a "leap day" bug in the Revo app. I wouldn't worry about it, honestly. It's how it calculates the term "Recently". If you use CCleaner and look at tools/uninstall it list progs. Sort descending date...you get a another answer.

f14tomcat, Mar 1, 2016
  5. larrymcg Win User
    Thanks for the reply f14tomcat. CCleaner lists a lot more installed programs - more like what Apps & Features lists. In any case, a leap year bug for Revo seems a likely cause. The control panel Programs and Features has the shortest list. It does not include Apps (Metro Apps?).

Cheers,
    Larry

larrymcg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Revo Uninstaller List Differs from Win10 Progs and Features List - Similar Threads - Revo Uninstaller List

2. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  3. How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I uninstall this? (I tried Revo Uninstaller and it doesn't appear on the list): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/capsilver [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/127nj8v/how_can_i_uninstall_this_i_tried_revo_uninstaller/
  4. Programs not shown under Win/Progs but listed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs not shown under Win/Progs but listed?: I am thinking in due course not too soon to take my PC up from Windows 10 to Windows 11. So I am doing preparation work. So I wanted to find out all the apps/Progs using PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-ItemProperty...
  5. Programs not shown under Win/Progs but listed?

Programs not shown under Win/Progs but listed?: I am thinking in due course not too soon to take my PC up from Windows 10 to Windows 11. So I am doing preparation work. So I wanted to find out all the apps/Progs using PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-ItemProperty...
  6. Programs not shown under Win/Progs but listed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to uninstall optional features with revo uninstaller ?

How to uninstall optional features with revo uninstaller ?: Hoe to to a clean uninstall win10 optional features using revo uninstaller ? It only show the apps to unstall but not optional features. 182875
  8. Game not listed in uninstall apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not listed in uninstall apps list: I am trying to free up disk space and uninstall PC games . None of the 2 installed Games are listed in the uninstall app. What can I do ? Is it safe to just delete the file folders ?...
  9. uninstall list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall list: I'm attemtpting to uninstall certain programs from my pc, but they arent showing in my unistall programs list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-list/48fab352-b305-4ef5-8172-1298a61d2c4f"
  10. Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.: W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled. [img] Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW. A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The...