Windows 10: Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error

Discus and support Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed Revo Uninstaller Pro and get the connection error shown below despite my internet connection being OK and pausing Kaspersky antivirus.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error

I just installed Revo Uninstaller Pro and get the connection error shown below despite my internet connection being OK and pausing Kaspersky antivirus. Does anyone have this issue and what's the solution?

Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Sep 8, 2017

2. BSOD - revoflt.sys system_service_exception.

Hi,

I have revo uninstaller pro v 3.1.4 installed on my system-lenovo thinkpad w540, running on win 10 pro(x64).

yesterday , I was installing Lenovo system update , via the context menu-install with revo uninstaller pro , when the error occurred.

the BSOD error stated - revoflt.sys system_service_exception.

In the said context, it is pertinent to state, that when I re-installed the same file via the context menu-install with revo uninstaller pro , the installation was without any error.

further, this is the first time i have had BSOD on my system.

the memory.dmp file can be accessed via the one drive link :http://1drv.ms/1JEiAAV

system file checker and dism says all good.

can anyone, please analyse the memory.dmp and find the reason for BSOD and its resolution.

regards,

Atul

ATUL RAMESH SURI, Sep 8, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    revo pro will not uninstall itself

Control Panel > Programs and features > Uninstall or change a program

Revo Uninstaller Support

BulldogXX, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error

Go to Tools ----> Options and uncheck "Check for update on startup"

Hairy Scot, Sep 8, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    That doesn't work. I'm clicking the Autoupdate button to see if it works and get the connection error in post 1.

Steve C, Sep 8, 2017
  6. fireberd Win User
    I would suspect a problem at the Revo site. Just checked mine and all is well.

fireberd, Sep 8, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    Revo advised the auto update feature uses standard built-in Windows APIs (basically Internet Explorer) to connect to the Internet. I've fixed this problem now by resetting Internet Explorer whilst in an Admin account, including deleting personal content. I had the same problem on two PCs and fixed the problem the same way on both.

Steve C, Sep 8, 2017
  8. Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error

I just tried to update mine and it works OK, REVO does not update very often so you may want to just do it manually.

Josey Wales, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error

1. Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error - Similar Threads - Revo Uninstaller Pro

2. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  3. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  4. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  5. Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.

Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.: Revo Uninstaller Pro is 67% off today: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 67% off for PC 143432
  6. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  7. Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Revo Uninstaller Pro 4: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uninstaller [img] cKc4YL70xeI What's new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4? Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps Added - New...
  8. Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error

Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error: I started getting this error message when checking for Revo Uninstaller updates. Has anyone noticed this and have a fix? [img] 114890
  9. New Update Ready For Revo Uninstaller Pro

New Update Ready For Revo Uninstaller Pro: New Update Ready for Revo Uninstaller Pro Version 3.1.6 53013
  10. Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale

Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale: Revo Pro is $8.95 today if anyone is interested. Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 77% off for PC 85163

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 kaspersky free uninstall with revo no network connections

2. revo uninstaller connection error

3. revo uninstaller network connection problem

4. revo network connection problem,
  5. Revo uninstaller no network connection