Windows 10: Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone

Discus and support Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft is internally developing a new Windows Phone app called Revolve. According to the description on its store page, the app is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone

Read more: Revolve is Microsoft's upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone | Windows Central

:)

Brink, May 21, 2015
  2. Viewfelt Win User

NOKIA X2 ??

head your way to Conversations blog for upcoming devices.

Viewfelt, May 21, 2015
  3. tbaac Win User
    N95 keeps sliding open in my pocket and calling people

Its okay saying "Lock the phone when the keypad is closed" but I believe the issue that the thread starter was having was that the phone comes unlocked when the keypad slides open in their pocket. Is there a way to stop this happening?

This is the reason that I did not buy the N95 and why I'm worried about getting the upcoming N96. (I currently have an N73)

Thanks.

tbaac, May 21, 2015
Thema:

Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone

1. Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Revolve upcoming 'conversation

2. Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.: When I open the software on my PC the message conversations show that multiple people are in the text converstaion that are not actually in it. I will send a text to an individual but on my computer it shows multiple people in the conversation.The last time this question was...
  3. Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - Windows App shows multiple people in a conversation that are not actually in it.: When I open the software on my PC the message conversations show that multiple people are in the text converstaion that are not actually in it. I will send a text to an individual but on my computer it shows multiple people in the conversation.The last time this question was...
  4. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  5. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  6. How to see both sides of the conversation in text on Phone Link app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see both sides of the conversation in text on Phone Link app?: I have the Phone Link app on my laptop and when I go to my messages, I can only see the text that I received not what I wrote. Is there any way to fix this so that I can see both sides of the conversation?...
  7. How to see both sides of the conversation in text on Phone Link app?

How to see both sides of the conversation in text on Phone Link app?: I have the Phone Link app on my laptop and when I go to my messages I can only see the text that I received not what I wrote. Anyway to fix this so that I can see both sides of the conversation?...
  8. No starter apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No starter apps: Hey, my mother bought me a brand new computer from Best Buy when it was my birthday in April 8th, but unfortunately, there was no starter apps that Windows usually has. There wasn't the following apps: Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Store, and many more.The only starter apps are...
  9. No starter apps

No starter apps: Hey, my mother bought me a brand new computer from Best Buy when it was my birthday in April 8th, but unfortunately, there was no starter apps that Windows usually has. There wasn't the following apps: Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Store, and many more.The only starter apps are...
  10. Recording Phone Conversation To PC?

Recording Phone Conversation To PC?: I need the help of the computing experts on here! I want to make a phone call using my home phone and then record it so I can listen to it later. I thought the best way to do this would be by using my PC. How can this be done? I'm running Windows 10 Pro....