Windows 10: RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?

Discus and support RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought a prefab custom PC that came with case lights and an RGB strip on the bottom of the case, along with a remote. Both sets of lights aren't in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wombo, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Wombo Win User

RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync?

Bought a prefab custom PC that came with case lights and an RGB strip on the bottom of the case, along with a remote. Both sets of lights aren't in sync when I strobe, flash, etc. Other times, I need to hit the power-on button on the remote twice just to get one or the other to turn on.

Is this a wiring issue? Also, is there a way to control the RGB lights through some sort of software?

:)

Wombo, Dec 29, 2017

2. Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) fails to install

Did a complete reinstall manually and then added in software programs one at a time and created a system restore point after testing each addition.

Looks like the issue is caused by some kind of conflict between the Gigabyte App Centre (basically I only use this to control RGB settings and easy updates for mother board). Moment it was installed system fell over on the next reboot, once completely removed
    system is fine again... so up and working but sadly can't change the RGB on my motherboard or graphics cards - light strips and liquid cooler can be controlled through CAM.

Srchambers, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Lumia 800 - Moire effect when displaying dark text on light background!

I think you are just seeing the effects of them using a PenTile matrix instead of an RGB matrix for the subpixels.

i.e. if you have two pixels, the subpixels in an RGB matrix go like:

RGB-RGB. In PenTile, it will be like RGBG so the subpixel resolution is one third less. This is especially noticeable on text.

TheBigM---01, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

We'll need more information on the PC, motherboard and case model, if a desktop, just model if laptop.

Cliff S, Dec 29, 2017
  5. Wombo Win User
    Gigabyte Z370X motherboard, ibuypower Trace mid-tower gaming case

Wombo, Dec 29, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    I can't find a Gigabyte Z370X at their site, but the other Gigabyte Z370 mainboards have a software called RGB Fusion.
    Do you have that on your system?

Cliff S, Dec 29, 2017
  7. Cliff S New Member
    I tried looking for some specs on just the case at ibuypower, but they have a really pi§§ poor 1980's style website for a company supposedly selling high end PCs*Sad

Cliff S, Dec 29, 2017
  8. Wombo Win User

I don't believe it's on my system, no *Sad

I may contact their tech support.

Wombo, Dec 31, 2017
  9. Wombo Win User
    Wombo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. RGB case lighting & RGB strip not in sync? - Similar Threads - RGB case lighting

2. My pc will completely freezes. Display aswell as the rgb lights on my case and keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc will completely freezes. Display aswell as the rgb lights on my case and keyboard...: Good day. I have recently discovered a problem that never happened before. My pc will completely freeze. Display aswell as the run lights on my case and keyboard but audio keeps playing. I can still hear my friends talking on discord but cannot reply or do anything else. This...
  3. My pc will completely freezes. Display aswell as the rgb lights on my case and keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc will completely freezes. Display aswell as the rgb lights on my case and keyboard...: Good day. I have recently discovered a problem that never happened before. My pc will completely freeze. Display aswell as the run lights on my case and keyboard but audio keeps playing. I can still hear my friends talking on discord but cannot reply or do anything else. This...
  4. Gskill Ram Rgb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gskill Ram Rgb: ENE RGB HAL dosyalarını nasıl bulabilirim Anakart Msi B450 Tomahawk Max Ram Gskill Trident Z Neo 8x2 Dragon Center Mystic Light kısmında ramler görünmüyor. Rgb ışıklarını ayarlıyamıorum. Farklı renklerde yanıyorlar. Daha önce görünüyordu ve renk ayarlarını...
  5. RGB

in Windows 10 Customization
    RGB: I THINK WINDOWS SHOULD HAVE RGB!!!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rgb/7eca33d0-4680-40c4-bd46-c0de61db6af7
  6. 1909 update breaking rgb ram lighting control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 update breaking rgb ram lighting control?: Just updated to 1909 on both of my machines and now I have 0 control over the ram lighting Anyone else experiencing the same issues? Specs: PC 1 9900k Asus z390 rog Maximus 32gb trident z rgb Using Asus armoury crate for lighting control PC 2 7700k Asus z270 e strix...
  7. RGB sync help

in Windows 10 Support
    RGB sync help: Hi just wondering how to sync all my rgb , I have the msi x570 , and i dont think it has a corsair rgb socket just [rgb] and [rainbow] Also i have a wraith prism rgb fan and also corsair vengeance rgb ram, and coolermaster master argb case fans x4 what is the best way to have...
  8. RGB colors issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RGB colors issue: I purchased Jetion mouse RGB. This mouse should be able to change colors and mix blue, green and red. My machine is changing colors normally when it is booting. When the system starts Windows 10 it stays red. When I don’t use computer, the screen soon turns off and the mouse...
  9. RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RGB colors on Jetion RGB mouse doesn't stay after restart: Hi, i have jetion mouse rgb, its supposed to change colors to mix blue,green,red...etc.But when my machine is booting its changing color normaly. But once it get in in windows 10 it stays red expect if i dont use computer screen turns off after about 15mins and mouse is...
  10. Steelseries per key RGB keyboard not lighting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Steelseries per key RGB keyboard not lighting up: Hi guys. Can anybody help me troubleshhot this? I just got an MSI GS65 Stealth Thin laptop today. It has a Steelseries per key RGB keyboard that works fine when booting. The problem arises after that. All of the number keys and function keys won't light up. I downloaded the...