Windows 10: Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization

Discus and support Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have been looking everywhere on the net to find a way to color the ribbon of the file explorer in windows 10 and haven't found a way. I ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by darkironmanthor, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization

Hi,

I have been looking everywhere on the net to find a way to color the ribbon of the file explorer in windows 10 and haven't found a way. I ran across this site and found that if anyone knew somebody here would. The question i have is: ""How do you change the ribbon of the file explorer in Windows 10?.

Thanks

:)

darkironmanthor, Jun 3, 2016

2. Remove colored ribbon tabs in title bar on a file explorer window in Win10Pro

When i am working i need to concentrate on my work. i need to switch quickly between many different windows using the mouse. That is how i use my computer. The existence of color tabs require extra steps to minimize the ribbon each time i put a file window
    on top. Or i must concentrate on finding the right spot to click on the bar. this slows productivity. Also the picture you posted shows how useless the ribbon is for those who may use it because that ribbon is mostly blank, only has three items and takes
    up a large part of the window. The ribbon is always available using the items on the bar just below the title bar.

You did not answer if those color tabs on the title bar can be shut off. Can a change in the registry shut off the color tabs on the title bar? Is there any other hack that can shut off these color tabs?

expertbigwheelpilot2, Jun 3, 2016
  3. windows 10 restore default colors

How can I change the black background color for my Widows 10 file explorer? Also, I can only see the icons and they are too small to identify.

BonnyBaptista, Jun 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization

Hi @darkironmanthor, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

I don't know of a way to 'colorize' the File Explorer Ribbon, but, you could try "Old/New Explorer" to enable the classic Command Bar instead of the Ribbon.

Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 3, 2016
Thema:

Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization

1. Ribbon off Widows 10 Colorization - Similar Threads - Ribbon off Widows

2. Screen color is off!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen color is off!: My screen is creamy white, just bought this a week ago. should I return my laptop because of this faulty issue?? I have no patience for this and the color is annoying my eyes....
  3. Screen color is off!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen color is off!: My screen is creamy white, just bought this a week ago. should I return my laptop because of this faulty issue?? I have no patience for this and the color is annoying my eyes....
  4. widows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    widows 10: how do change the windows 10 buffer size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/0809ca8f-1f0e-4bdc-a5e8-97d42df852eb
  5. Explorer ribbon's background color problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer ribbon's background color problem: I'm having a problem with Explorer ribbon's background color. The background color of the ribbon should be grey but sometimes it switches to white for some parts of the ribbon while the rest is grey as expected. Any idea how to fix that? Windows 10 v2004 (x64) [img] 165690
  6. widows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    widows 10: after upgrade my desktop computer has no software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/ee9b644e-cbc3-4391-98d3-c232d3b52f02
  7. Widows 10

Widows 10: New computer. all going well. Suddenly have "preparing windows" appear every time at start up and updates at closing. Need a simple solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-10/46d16668-f754-4850-a5bf-f01875ffda55
  8. Widows 10

Widows 10: Just setting up a new laptop and have a few questions regarding Windows 10. 1. Is there a way to change the Start Menu layout to that of previous Windows start menus? 2. Where are the default desktop icons, i.e. My Computer and Recycle Bin? Related: Is an "APP" the...
  9. Ribbon color edit via regedit

Ribbon color edit via regedit: Hi, I would like to know how to edit color of ribbon in regedit, that appear in folders, paint, wordpad etc.. I changed theme to dark but this white ribbon is quite annoying. Thanks[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. FIFA for Widows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIFA for Widows 10: My son says that his FIFA games do not work properly on our computer. The basic game works but many features do not. Is there a particular version of FIFA which is fully compatible with Windows 10?...