Windows 10: Rid reCAPTCHA

Discus and support Rid reCAPTCHA in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Google e-mail account has been ambushed, each time I sign in I have to prove I am not a robot by trying to identify the most indistinct pictures.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dencal, Jul 19, 2015.

1. dencal Win User

Rid reCAPTCHA

My Google e-mail account has been ambushed, each time I sign in I have to prove I am not a robot by trying to identify the most indistinct pictures.
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this parasite.

:)

dencal, Jul 19, 2015
  2. hpholm Win User

int explorer mobile and recaptcha

A technical question deserves a technical answer, it's good reading on a rainy day.

If you want my opinion on the specific matter where a bank requests a Recaptcha to complete a form: The bank is both technically and socially incompetent if it allows random Internet users to post via forms on their website. - It makes them and
    their webserver vulnerable to harassment and exploits, Recaptcha or not.

hpholm, Jul 19, 2015
  3. rich5272 Win User
    login websites

I use Edge and AOL. It asks to verify your account. If you don't you can't get into the site. I happens on some sites but not all. Thanks.

Select all images with astore frontClick verify once there are none left.

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

Rid reCAPTCHA [​IMG]

rich5272, Jul 19, 2015
  4. bordi Win User

Rid reCAPTCHA

I've had the same problem for the past week or so, I thought it was just normal procedure but now you mention it, may well be a parasite.

bordi, Jul 19, 2015
  5. dencal Win User
    I think the problem came about because Google believed that with so many different O/S, ie- there were so many W10 Updates each one a different O/S that to them it appeared as suspicious.

dencal, Jul 19, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

save what email you want then DELETE and re-create the account.

This might get rid of this rubbish. I haven't used my Gmail account for days so I haven't tested this but normally deleting and re-creating again from scratch should fix the problem.

I Loathe those Captcha things -- I usually have to select about 6 different attempts before I get one that works or is evenly recogniseable.

There must be better ways of implementing security -- in any case decent OCR stuff probably could be used by a Robot to fool captcha text anyway. Robots can have quite good pattern recognition these days.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 19, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    There used to be much more captcha, seems it's pretty thinned now. There used to be a site thru which you could get around captcha but that was not practical unless it was difficult to solve. I don't mind some easy ones but some were unreadable and had to renew it many times. Unless I really had to use site like that, I skip it.

CountMike, Jul 19, 2015
  8. dencal Win User

Rid reCAPTCHA

Contacted my e-mail provider, Virginmedia.com, who informed me it was not possible to remove reCAPTCHA as Google manage
    their e-mail, and even if I deleted it as you suggest it would not get rid of this pest.

They also told me that they are receiving more complaints about this than any other subject.

The good news is they are in the process of dumping Google and using a new system called ZIGGO

dencal, Jul 19, 2015
  9. dencal Win User
    Yesterday did a scan with Adwcleaner and Hitman Pro. yet still had to prove I am not a robot on trying to open e-mail.
    Surprise, surprise, this morning has revealed it has rectified the problem and everything is back to normal.
    NO MORE reCAPTCHA

dencal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Rid reCAPTCHA

1. Rid reCAPTCHA - Similar Threads - Rid reCAPTCHA

2. How do I get rid of ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of ****: Big brother want to monitor my emails when I get 20 to 30 request from women showing **** dating 2 miles from my house https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of/f29c08cc-1c6b-40e5-920f-cd3eb6283e99
  3. How do I get rid of ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of ****: Big brother want to monitor my emails when I get 20 to 30 request from women showing **** dating 2 miles from my house https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of/f29c08cc-1c6b-40e5-920f-cd3eb6283e99
  4. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  5. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  6. Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc: So i just installed a Trojan and I immediately went to system restore and restored it and I was wondering if the file could still be on my pc....
  7. Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc

Does a system restore get rid of a Trojan that I just installed on my windows 11 pc: So i just installed a Trojan and I immediately went to system restore and restored it and I was wondering if the file could still be on my pc....
  8. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  9. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  10. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. robot virginmedia.com

2. how do i get rid of recaptcha on windows phone