Windows 10: Right Angle Molex?

Discus and support Right Angle Molex? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there such a thing as a right angle molex power connector? I have been looking for one that lies nearly flat against what it plugs in to, but can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeaconFrost, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Right Angle Molex?

Is there such a thing as a right angle molex power connector? I have been looking for one that lies nearly flat against what it plugs in to, but can't find one.

I have a home theater case and an add-in USB 3.0 card, but it requires a molex power connection. Problem is, the lid of the case sits close to the top of the card, so a standard molex connector won't allow the lid to be put on the case.

:)

DeaconFrost, Feb 11, 2016
  2. Arul_D Win User

Right click on mouse is changing the camera angle in games.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I would suggest you to install available Windows updates including Optional updates and check if that helps you. If the issue still persists, refer to the following suggestion.

Method 1:

Please follow the steps to run hardware troubleshooter on the computer and check if that helps you:

a) Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.

b) Click on Troubleshooting.

c) Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

d) Click on Hardware and Devicesoption.

e) Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

Method 2:

Uninstall the mouse drivers from device manager:

a. Press “Windows + R” keys to open
    Run window.

b. Type devmgmt.msc in the run option and click
    Ok.

c. Search for the mouse or touchpad drivers and right click the mouse driver listed and click
    Uninstall.

d. Click Uninstall, restart the computer and check if that helps you.

Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Arul_D, Feb 11, 2016
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Right click on mouse is changing the camera angle in games.

Hi Bottyan,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you referring to any gaming mouse?
    • Have you updated all the device drivers including the graphic card to the latest version?
    • Which security software is installed?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    Reply us back with more information. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 11, 2016
  4. Right Angle Molex?

I can't remember ever seeing one?

alphanumeric, Feb 11, 2016
  5. tracit99 Win User
    tracit99, Feb 11, 2016
  6. alphanumeric, Feb 11, 2016
  7. tracit99 Win User
    You are so right. Sorry could not help.

tracit99, Feb 11, 2016
  8. Right Angle Molex?

You tried. The headers are lot shorter when there is no wire to crimp on, and your soldering them to a circuit board. It's just that the end on the circuit board is usually a male connector.

alphanumeric, Feb 11, 2016
  9. meebers Win User
  10. I should have checked MonoPrice. That might actually work. I'll have to do some quick measuring to make sure, but that is the closest thing I've seen so far. Thanks!

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Right Angle Molex?

1. Right Angle Molex? - Similar Threads - Right Angle Molex

2. Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?: These look quite similar to the rocks view from the cave in the background the Windows 10/11 resets to after a reboot see in this thread:...
  3. Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?: These look quite similar to the rocks view from the cave in the background the Windows 10/11 resets to after a reboot see in this thread:...
  4. Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 Desktop has been overlaid with a pdf of an Invoice at right angle a few hours...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Desktop has been overlaid with a pdf of an Invoice at right angle a few hours...: How Can I send the screen capture of the corrupted desktop to Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-has-been-overlaid-with-a-pdf-of/c24978ac-eaa1-46ef-a299-8439c8938638
  6. RGB Fan Connection via Molex

in Windows 10 Support
    RGB Fan Connection via Molex: Hello all! Recently I bought a Coolermaster 212 RGB Black Edition. It has a connection for the fan and a connection for the rgb. My motherboard doesn't have a rgb connector so I have to do it the alternative way which is via the provided molex cable. The molex cable has...
  7. Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Right pointing double angle icons on all desktop file icons: Last week, all of my desktop file icons now have blue arrows next to them. Looks like this >> but blue. This is NOT the compressed arrow icons that everyone has in their threads. Can someone help me get rid of them? Using Windows 10. Thank you. 149408
  8. audio . help me angle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio . help me angle: [ATTACH][ATTACH] audio ded this is 7th (question i have wasted more than a week on this i dk some one might help this time updated to 1809 win started getting audio probelms i dont get a uninstall option on drivers audio wont work on start up but i you restart HP...
  9. Video rendered at slight angle

in Windows 10 Support
    Video rendered at slight angle: Hi All, Windows 10 with latest patches on an HP laptop. Did a search for this and didn't find anything. Whenever I do a video screen capture or render video it's at a slight angle when I play it back. This happens no matter how I'm creating the video - video screen...
  10. ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet

in Windows 10 News
    ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet: You have developed and/or published apps running on iOS and Android with OpenGL ES content. You want your app in the hands of the forecasted 1 billion Windows 10 users, but your graphics code will not run across all Windows devices without a major re-write. However, you’ve...