Windows 10: Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's

Discus and support Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've seen several threads on this, but none of them solved my problem, which only started with my upgrade to Windows-10. I run a small eBay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sirjmh, Jun 16, 2016.

1. sirjmh Win User

Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's

I've seen several threads on this, but none of them solved my problem, which only started with my upgrade to Windows-10.

I run a small eBay business, and used to print all my shipping labels for the day in 1 fell swoop by selecting them then right-clicking and selecting "print". That option no longer appears when selecting PDF's.

I get the same behavior whether the PDF file properties are set to open with Adobe Reader Touch or Microsoft Edge.
    I get the same behavior whether I select 20, 10, or even just 1 PDF file.
    The "Print" option *IS* available when right-clicking on Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & .txt files in the same folder.
    The desired printer is set as the default printer, and the Device Manager indicates that it is functioning correctly.
    If I OPEN the individual PDF file, it has no problems finding the printer and printing to it. But I print 200 labels/ wk!

I used to be able to "right-click-print" in batches of 15, now I have to open each one individually... this kills my productivity.

Please Help!

:)

sirjmh, Jun 16, 2016
  2. Hot Mess Win User

Can't print from PDF viewer in Microsoft Edge

With Internet Explorer I could view the PDF version of bills online and had the option to print them from the viewer by right clicking. Right clicking in Edge only gives me the option to "save as." Printing the page does not print the PDF popup. Is
    there an option to print the PDFs that I'm missing or do I have to save the document and then print it?

Hot Mess, Jun 16, 2016
  3. Cannot print Adobe PDF files and right-click only asks me to "save as", no print option, nothing.

Cannot print Adobe PDF files and right-click only asks me to "save as", no print option, nothing.

PriscillaBeggs, Jun 16, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

The right click print option will be available after installing a right application with print capability.
    Install Adobe Reader DC, Or Nitro PDF Reader. Associate the PDF with it. Select multiple PDF files in a folder. Right click on the selection.

The print option will be there.

Context menu for Nitro .... Print is there.
    Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's [​IMG]

Context menu for Adobe Reader DC .... print is there.

Context menu for Edge .... no print!

Thema:

1. Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's - Similar Threads - Right Click Command

2. right click print?

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click print?: why cant i right click print in windows 10? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-print/df258074-3d4d-4d7a-ad90-2c6c495542ab
  3. "Paste" is not an option on right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Paste" is not an option on right click menu: I just noticed this: When I go to COPY files and PASTE them into folders on another PC on the home network, the PASTE option does not show in the menu when you right click the destination folder. Is this 'normal' behavior? I can Paste the files using the paste button in the...
  4. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  5. Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Print Option Missing after choosing PDF's to print - Windows 10: So, there is apparently an issue when trying to right click on say, 5 or even one PDF, to print in File Explorer. The context menu does not display the Print option, and the print icon is greyed out when you click on the Share icon in File Explorer Acrobat is set as the...
  6. missing menu commands

in Windows 10 Support
    missing menu commands: Most of the times I'm getting help there are instructions for going through menus, (click something then right-click on another item) and so on. Many times I follow through then something I'm told to click ISN'T there in the menu. Why are these items missing and how can I...
  7. Start Menu Recent Items "Clear" option missing from right-click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Recent Items "Clear" option missing from right-click menu: I used to be able to right-click on the "Recent" icon on the start menu and see an option to clear the recent files list. Now it's gone. The "Recent" icon is still there and still functions properly and lists recently opened files, but the "Clear" option is now missing from...
  8. task manager right click "restart" option missing

in Windows 10 Support
    task manager right click "restart" option missing: Ill be the first to admit my windows install is far from default. Ive tweaked this or that with winaero tweaker and registry entries to pare down the context menu etc. I often need to restart explorer by right clicking the process in the task manager and the option seems...
  9. Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu: Hi, I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 (x64) and I wanted to change my start menu tiles since I had a start menu as opposed to the start screen. Naturally, I tried right-clicking the tiles that were present and unpinning them from the start menu, but the option doesn't show up!...
  10. 'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu: I am currently using Windows 10 pro 64 bit having upgraded from Windows 7 pro and I am experiencing a strange problem. When I right click on a file ( .WAV, .MP3, .JPG, .DOC etc ) in Windows Explorer and then select the 'Properties' option, the expected properties window...