Windows 10: Right Click in File Explorer/priorities and closes the window

Discus and support Right Click in File Explorer/priorities and closes the window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This just started recently, when I open file explorer , and right click on any drive, C, D, and click on "priorities" it immediately closes the File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ptvegas, Jan 10, 2016.

1. ptvegas Win User

Right Click in File Explorer/priorities and closes the window

This just started recently, when I open file explorer , and right click on any drive, C, D, and click on "priorities" it immediately closes the File explorer window. I can open any folders ok, but can't get priorities to open on the Drives.*Mad

:)

ptvegas, Jan 10, 2016

2. File explorer closes when i press right click on any file.

Hi,

I am facing a problem, whenever i press the right click on any file inside the file explorer , it crashes. I have to open it again and still i wont be able to look into the options of that file.

And my laptop is ASUS ROG 552VW

OS windows 10

RAM 16GB

Anantha ChakravarthiImmadi, Jan 10, 2016
  3. File explorer closes when i press right click on any file.

Hi,

We have found a thread similar to this issue. There, it stated that pre-installed programs on the device could be causing the problem. Do you have any pre-installed programs your PC? If so, can you enumerate those programs?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 10, 2016
Thema:

Right Click in File Explorer/priorities and closes the window

1. Right Click in File Explorer/priorities and closes the window - Similar Threads - Right Click File

2. Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.: I am setting up a new computer. It is a Dell Inspirion 5500. It is an Intel I5 with 12 Gigs of memory. I have set it up with the windows file on the computer and also with downloaded the ISO online. I get the same results. I have run the troubleshooter, I have tried...
  3. Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't Update and right click closes File Explorer.: I am setting up a new computer. It is a Dell Inspirion 5500. It is an Intel I5 with 12 Gigs of memory. I have set it up with the windows file on the computer and also with downloaded the ISO online. I get the same results. I have run the troubleshooter, I have tried...
  4. right click not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click not working in file explorer: hello,I am encountering with an issue in file explorer windows 10. I wanted to print some documents and when i right clicked in the folder. It just hanged, like when the cursor shows a blue round moving animation only. That happened and the file explorer froze. I cant even...
  5. right click not working in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click not working in file explorer: hello,I am encountering with an issue in file explorer windows 10. I wanted to print some documents and when i right clicked in the folder. It just hanged, like when the cursor shows a blue round moving animation only. That happened and the file explorer froze. I cant even...
  6. Right click on certain files not working, file explorer automatically close

Right click on certain files not working, file explorer automatically close: I'm facing an issue here...When I right click on my files such as word, excel, pdf, ppt, jpg... are totally not working, the file explorer will automatically close but when I right click on the folders, video files mp4, mp3 or zip files, there are working and only these kind...
  7. right click in win explorer closes it

in Windows 10 Support
    right click in win explorer closes it: If I right click a file or folder to rename etc . Win explorer closes ? 169102
  8. Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes

Right Clicking Drive In Explorer cause Explorer force closes: I tought it was a bug for new version of Windows 10 ver 2004, and then i tried to downgrade my Windows to 1909 ver, but the same problem still occur....
  9. When I right click on the left side of file explorer explorer closes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I right click on the left side of file explorer explorer closes: When ever i try to open the context menu on the left side oft the explorer window(where i can see all my drives) explorer closes however when i right click on the right side everything is ok from event viewer i can see that the problem is shell32.dll this is the error log...
  10. Right click hangs for File Explorer

Right click hangs for File Explorer: I have an issue that just started, and I could use some help. I want to format a hard drive, but when I ues File Explorer and right click on it to do this, I just get " not responding" Can anyone help me to fix this please? Thank you...