Windows 10: "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas?

Discus and support "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I am a long time user of windows, and a lurker here for a while. I have noticed since the latest update to windows 10 home, I cannot get "right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kojack, Sep 26, 2017.

1. kojack Win User

"right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas?

Hey,

I am a long time user of windows, and a lurker here for a while. I have noticed since the latest update to windows 10 home, I cannot get "right click" menus to come up on my windows mail app. Any ideas how to fix this? I usually use this to mark all my unimportant emails as read. Thanks.

Steve

:)

kojack, Sep 26, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Sep 26, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :)

musum, Sep 26, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

1. "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - right click mail

2. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  3. Any recommendations for a right-click dictionary?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any recommendations for a right-click dictionary?: I want to be able to right-click on a word - anywhere: browser, GDocs, Office, Evernote, Pocket, Kindle, etc - and get a pop-up definition for the word. Anybody have a recommendation? Free would be nice, so would a thesaurus. Thanks. --Ed 125924
  4. Desktop Right Click not working

Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  5. Right click on desktop not working

Right click on desktop not working: I just factory resetted my laptop and now when I right click on the desktop it only shows the loading icon but doesnt do anything, how can i fix it?...
  6. Right Clicking Stopped Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Clicking Stopped Working?: For some reason, right clicking stopped working on my Windows 10 computer. Any idea why and how to fix that? 115321
  7. Right click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click not working: Upgraded to windows 10 yesterday. Right click not working since then anywhere. Request help. 11777
  8. Right click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click not working: Hi Guys, I guess we need some help here. My girlfriend bought an ASUS with a Windows 10. She copied some photos and when she wants to do a right click, the whole system collapses. The screen goes blank, then it comes back after a second and everything is as if nothing has...
  9. right click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    right click not working: I installed wind 10 in aug 2 days ago my right click in my icons on the bottom wont respond it works every where else I went to windows update and it says I last updated 7/15 but I put win 10 in on aug 30th? Im not sure if windows did something as far as I know I didnt and I...
  10. Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.: I have downloaded Windows 10 as I am sure you all have. When I right-click [on a .jpg] on the desktop it takes ages to bring-up the context menu and invariably does NOT RESPOND [so my task manager tells me]. How do I fix this? 16837