Windows 10: "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas?

Discus and support "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I am a long time user of windows, and a lurker here for a while. I have noticed since the latest update to windows 10 home, I cannot get "right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kojack, Sep 26, 2017.

1. kojack Win User

"right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas?

Hey,

I am a long time user of windows, and a lurker here for a while. I have noticed since the latest update to windows 10 home, I cannot get "right click" menus to come up on my windows mail app. Any ideas how to fix this? I usually use this to mark all my unimportant emails as read. Thanks.

Steve

:)

kojack, Sep 26, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Sep 26, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "right click" in mail app not working since update.  Any ideas? :)

musum, Sep 26, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

1. "right click" in mail app not working since update. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - right click mail

2. Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not get mail or sending mail since last update: hello, mail app no longer sends or receives mail since the last win 10 update or maill app update on the 9/10,please can a mod staff member pass this on as answers is getting flooded with people with the issue, cant even add and sync new accountsmany thanks in advancealso...
  3. Right click not working on files and apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click not working on files and apps: I recently updated my windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now my right click is loading too long when I right click files and apps.And I have tried every possible method and still can’t solve it....
  4. Right Click Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Not Working: I’m running windows through boot camp, and it only seems to have problems there. When I reset into my MacOS drive the problem isn’t there, someone please advise as I’ve already factory reset my system, updated and removed my drivers, and even tried the regedit and sfc/scannow...
  5. Bluetooth not working right since update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not working right since update?: so last night i updated my laptop, and today my bluetooth earbuds arent connecting to my laptop very well. theres a lot of crackling like what normally happens if i go to the other side of the house with my earbuds in, but im sitting about a foot away from my laptop. i tested...
  6. Windows Right click, some apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right click, some apps not working: From today, when I right click the windows symbol on the task bar, the following apps wont launch. Event viewer, Device manager, disc management, computer management, powershell, powershell admin, task manager, file explorer. If I use search and find them that way, they work...
  7. Right click delay since last update

Right click delay since last update: Hello everyone, Since last update on all of my laptops3 I have a delay when I "right click" on mozilla or chrome from taskbar. So let me explain you exactly what happens. If I want to open a new window on Chrome or Mozilla, when I right click it opens the the browser menu...
  8. Right click shortcuts doesn't work in any app

Right click shortcuts doesn't work in any app: Hi, I have this problem in my new and old one laptop. On the beginning, I would like to say, that I've did a clean install of Windows 10 on my new laptop. So, when I do a right click on any app (system - like windows file explorer; or apps like Mozzila Firefox), the...
  9. right click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click not working: Hello.I have a severe problem using my mouse.Basicaly when I right click a lot of the times it wont respond.I have tested it everywhere-on the desktop,on icons,in the browser and it seems that the problem is occurring everywhere.What I have done so far is the following: -...
  10. right click not working

in Windows 10 Support
    right click not working: I installed wind 10 in aug 2 days ago my right click in my icons on the bottom wont respond it works every where else I went to windows update and it says I last updated 7/15 but I put win 10 in on aug 30th? Im not sure if windows did something as far as I know I didnt and I...